2 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Ríogordo
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 82 m² approx (constructed)
- 2 roof terraces
- Walled terrace
- On-street parking
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: E
A charming traditional village house with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom situated in a pretty central location in the historic part of the village of Rio Gordo. This lovely old house was originally two properties and has on-street parking right outside, spacious living area and kitchen, nice original features and plenty of outside space including a walled terrace and two roof terraces.
• Great location close to all village amenities with on-street parking available
• Ideal ‘lock up and leave’ holiday home or rental property
• Ample outside space comprising a walled terrace and two roof terraces
• Superb views of the beautiful rolling countryside and hills
This interesting and attractive village house is located within easy walking distance of the centre of Rio Gordo.
The main entrance to the property is from the street and into the living/dining area on the ground floor which has an electric storage heater ideal for the winter months.
Right next to the living/dining area a step leads up into the fitted kitchen which has a cloakroom/wc (1.2m x 1.0m) at one end.
From the living/dining area there is a step up followed by a step down into a double bedroom (3.8m x 3.3m) which has an electric storage heater and a recessed area at one end which is where the original kitchen used to be.
Also from the living/dining area, stairs lead up to the first floor and the second double bedroom (3.8m x 3.3m) which has recessed hanging space.
From here there are steps up to a hallway (3.0m x 1.0m) and the adjacent bathroom (2.8m x 2.5m) which has a shower, plumbing for a washing machine and in-built shelving.
From the hallway, a door opens out to a pretty walled terrace (4.0m x 3.7m) and wooden stairs lead up to the second floor landing where there is a storage room (2.2m x 1.4m) which used to be a shower room and could easily be converted back.
Adjacent to the storage room a door leads out to the roof terraces (3.3m x 2.6m) and (4.0m x 3.0m) - the perfect place from which to enjoy the beautiful views across the village to the stunning countryside and olive groves beyond.
Living room: 5.0m x 3.5m
Kitchen: 3.7m x 2.5m
Telephone: yes, with a broadband internet connection possible
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: E - 30.59 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 32.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.