3 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Salares
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 120 m˛ approx (constructed)
- Roof terrace: 4.5m x 4.0m
- Sold fully furnished and equipped
- Lovely rustic style features throughout the property
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: F
Charming beautifully renovated traditional village house with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom located in the village of Salares with parking available close by. This delightful rustic style property has many attractive features, comfortable well laid out living accommodation and a roof terrace with wonderful village, countryside and mountain views.
• Nicely presented living accommodation arranged over four floors
• Lovely rustic style features throughout the property
• Convenient village location close to all amenities with parking nearby
• Perfect holiday home or rental property to be sold fully furnished and equipped
This beautiful village house is situated within walking distance of all amenities in the village of Salares and there is plenty of parking available just a short walk from the property. It is possible to park right outside the house for loading/unloading.
The current owners use the property for holidays and have also had success with rentals.
The accommodation is arranged over four levels and the whole house is full of rustic charm with terracotta floor tiles and attractive wooden features throughout.
The main entrance to the house is from the street and into an entrance hall (3.1m x 2.7m) on the ground floor where there is a cloakroom/wc (1.4m x 1.0m).
From the entrance hall stairs lead up to the first floor and into the traditional rustic style kitchen.
A couple of steps up from the kitchen is the cosy, welcoming living room which has a log burning stove, flat panel radiator and room for a dining table and chairs.
More stairs lead up from the kitchen to the second floor landing where a door opens out to a balcony terrace.
From the second floor landing there is access into the following accommodation:
• Family bathroom (2.0m x 1.5m) which has a shower and a flat panel radiator.
• Large double bedroom (3.9m x 3.3m) with flat panel radiator.
Accessed via stairs from the second floor, the remaining accommodation is situated on the third floor and comprises:
• Double bedroom (3.4m x 2.9m) with flat panel radiator, under stairs storage and access up to the roof terrace.
• Third bedroom (3.1m x 2.6m) which the current owners use as a sitting room with flat panel radiator and patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony overlooking the street below.
Living room: 3.2m x 2.7m
Kitchen: 2.8m x 2.6m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: F - 68.37 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 46.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.