4 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 3,500 m² approx
- Living space: 164.96 m² approx (constructed)
- Central heating: gas
- Pool: 17m²
- Sun room
- Car port
- Sold furnished
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. v964
Well established south west facing villa with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms located close to the village of Cómpeta. This spacious property has easy access, plenty of good sized living accommodation, sun room, covered terrace, pool area with sun terrace, laundry room and fabulous far reaching mountain, countryside and sea views.
• Ample well laid out living accommodation including sun room
• Great outside space including terraces, covered terrace and pool area
• Good business opportunity - already a successful rental property
• Spectacular open views of the mountains, countryside and Mediterranean Sea
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
This super villa is situated within easy reach of the village of Cómpeta and access is from the main road via a short stretch of concrete road which leads directly to the concrete driveway and car port.
The gated entrance opens to a tiled pathway from which there is access to a covered terrace (7.0m x 3.0m) adjacent to the pool area with sun terrace and outside shower.
The tiled pathway, edged with balustrade fencing and mature planting, continues in front of the villa and leads to a terrace to one side of the property. From here there is access to a laundry room (2.3m x 2.0m).
The stunning views from the property include the mountains and surrounding countryside and the Mediterranean Sea.
This spacious villa has gas central heating, attractive light coloured floor tiles and sloping beamed ceilings.
The main entrance to the villa is via a covered porch and into the sun room (5.1m x 3.1m) which the current owners use as a dining room and which has a feature wall with decorative brickwork.
An archway separates the sun room from the living room which has corner brick fireplace with log burning stove and a ceiling fan.
Another archway divides the living room from the fully fitted kitchen which as light wood units and a ceiling fan.
From the living room there is access into a double bedroom (3.5m x 3.1m) with patio doors opening out to the covered terrace.
An archway separates the living room from a hallway (2.1m x 1.3m) from which there is access into the remaining accommodation:
• Second double bedroom (3.5m x 3.1m) with ceiling fan and an
• En suite bathroom (3.1m x 1.8m) which has a bath with a shower over and a separate shower and which leads into
• Third double bedroom (3.3m x 2.9m) with patio doors opening out to the front of the villa.
• Family bathroom (2.0m x 1.9m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Fourth double bedroom (3.5m x 3.1m) with ceiling fan and adjoining dressing area/occasional bedroom 5 with sink (3.5m x 1.4m) and door leading out to the terrace to one side of the villa.
Living room: 5.1m x 5.0m
Kitchen: 3.4m x 3.1m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 31.6 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 88.9 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 90.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.