4 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 2,520 m² approx
- Living space: 185.57 m² approx (constructed) 158.41 m² approx (useable)
- Central heating: oil fired
- Pool: 8m x 4m
- Roof terrace
- 2 x car ports
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: G
A charming rustic style country house which has been beautifully renovated and extended to provide spacious living accommodation including 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Located in the countryside just a 5 minute drive from the village of Competa, this superb property is full of character and it has excellent access, wonderful open views, plenty of useable outside space, pool area, terraces, roof terrace and gardens. A gorgeous property in a peaceful, private and easily accessible location.
• Ample living accommodation with a great layout
• Lovely pool area set within extensive gardens
• Stunning open views of the mountains and surrounding countryside
• Conveniently located very close to Competa with easy access and no track
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Situated in the beautiful countryside just 5 minutes from Competa, the excellent access to this property is directly from the main road which leads to the gated entrance and two car ports adjacent to which there is a useful shed.
From the parking area, steps lead down to the pool area which is tiled and walled all round and surrounded by gardens planted with a variety of mature plants and trees.
From the south facing pool area there is access via the gardens to the roof terrace (6.0m x 3.0m) from the privacy of which the glorious far reaching views can be enjoyed.
From the pool area, steps lead down to a superb L-shaped shaded terrace/seating area (4.0m x 2.5m) and (6.0m x 3.5m) directly outside the main entrance to the property.
From here, more steps lead to two further terraces to the rear of the house (8.0m x 2.5m) and (7.0m x 4.0m). The second terrace is edged with attractive balustrade fencing and both are shaded by magnificent mature false pepper trees.
The main entrance to the property is via the shaded terrace/seating area and into the lovely spacious living area.
This property has been stylishly renovated in an attractive rustic style and is full of character with terracotta floor tiles, beautiful wooden doors and sloping beamed ceilings in some rooms. The property also benefits from central heating making it perfect for year-round living.
The comfortable living area is a really light and airy room and it has under floor heating, ceiling fan and patio doors opening out onto the first terrace to the rear of the house. There is also a satellite TV connection.
Adjacent to the living area is a very useful study/office area (2.0m x 1.8m) which has under floor heating.
The master bedroom (4.0m x 3.0m) is accessed from the living area and it has:
• Fitted wardrobes, under floor heating, ceiling fan and
• En suite shower room (2.1m x 1.5m) with large walk-in shower and under floor heating.
From the living area there is a step down into an inner hallway (2.7m x 2.4m) which has an open fire.
From here, there is access into the superb well equipped fully fitted kitchen which has beautiful cream wood units and contrasting black granite work surfaces.
A few steps down from the kitchen is the dining area in which there are more cupboards and granite worktops matching those in the kitchen. A door in the dining area opens out onto the second rear terrace.
From the inner hallway a few steps lead down into a second double bedroom (3.0m x 2.6m) with recessed shelving.
Stairs from the inner hallway lead up to a passageway (1.9m x 1.0m) and the remaining accommodation:
• Further double bedroom (3.4m x 2.4m) with recessed shelving.
• Family bathroom (2.8m x 1.2m) which has a bath with a shower over and heated towel rail.
• Fourth double bedroom (3.1m x 2.6m).
Living room: 6.3m x 5.5m
Kitchen: 3.6m x 2.2m
Dining room: 2.6m x 2.4m
Telephone: yes via a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: G - 85.81 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 50.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.