3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Arenas De Velez
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 2,500 m² approx
- Living space: 110 m² approx (constructed)
- Air conditioning: fitted in living room and 2 x bedrooms
- Pool: 8m x 5m
- Car port
- Storage room easily converted into a guest apartment
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: E
Attractive rustic style country house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms situated in an elevated position close to the villages of Arenas and Algarobbo. This lovely property has excellent access, spacious living accommodation, covered terrace, pool area with sun terrace, large storage room, mature gardens and breathtaking sea and coastal views.
• Spacious living accommodation with potential for more
• Storage room easily converted into a guest apartment
• Ample outside space including covered terrace, pool area and gardens
• Great location with fabulous sea views and within easy reach of the coast
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Located near the villages of Arenas and Algarobbo, the easy access to this property is via concrete roads which lead to the gated entrance, concrete parking area and car port.
The amazing views from this property take in the towns of Vélez Málaga and Torre del Mar, the mountains and surrounding countryside and the Mediterranean Sea and coastline.
Set within 2,500 m² of fenced land, the property has many well established trees and plants as well as a number of raised beds full of mature planting.
The secluded pool area and sun terrace to the front of the house is fenced making it safe for young children. A pergola covered terrace/seating area (3.5m x 3.5m) can be found right next to the pool.
Directly outside the main entrance to the house there is a covered terrace with Moorish archways (6.0m x 2.5m) and to one side of the property, the good sized storage room (5.7m x 4.5m) could easily be converted into guest accommodation if desired.
The main entrance to the house is via the covered terrace and into the living room which has air conditioning and a feature corner fireplace with log burning stove.
An attractive stone archway separates the living room from the fully fitted kitchen which has access into the adjoining dining room with log burning stove.
A Moorish archway separates the living room from a hallway (3.7m x 2.0m) from which there is access to the remaining accommodation:
• Master bedroom (2.8m x 2.8m) with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning and an
• En suite shower room (1.6m x 1.3m).
• Further double bedroom (3.6m x 2.8m).
• Family bathroom (2.9m x 1.8m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Third double bedroom (3.6m x 2.8m) with air conditioning.
Living room: 5.0m x 3.7m
Kitchen: 3.6m x 3.2m
Dining room: 3.6m x 2.8m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: E - 57.58 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 28.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.