3 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 94.60 m² approx (constructed)
- Roof terrace: 5.0m x 3.5m
- Sold fully furnished and equipped
- On-street parking available
- Sought after location
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t871
Large modern village house with 3 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a cloakroom/wc situated in a sought after location on the edge of the village of Cómpeta with on-street parking available. This superb property has ample living accommodation, spacious living/dining room, walled courtyard patio and garden and a good sized roof terrace with wonderful village, mountain and countryside views. A great permanent home or holiday home/rental property to be sold fully furnished and equipped.
• Spacious living accommodation spread over two floors
• Situated within a small development set back from the road
• Excellent location close to all amenities with on-street parking nearby
• Fantastic roof terrace with spectacular far reaching views
This delightful house is located a few minutes walk from the main square in Cómpeta in a quieter area of the village and has excellent access and parking very close by. The property is part of a small development of modern village houses which benefits from no through traffic.
The house is accessed from the street via a gated entrance and stairs which lead up to a covered porch. The walls either side of the stairs are edged with attractive Moorish style tiles.
The main entrance is from the covered porch and into the entrance hall (2.6m x 2.2m) where there is a useful under stairs storage cupboard.
From the entrance hall double wood and glass doors to the left open into the large living/dining room which has two ceiling fans and a log burning stove.
To one end of the living/dining room is an enclosed glazed balcony overlooking the street below (2.6m x 1.4m) which is partly tiled with colourful Moorish style tiles and has a retractable sun blind.
From the entrance hall a further hallway (1.6m x 1.1m) leads to a cloakroom/wc on the right (2.3m x 1.3m) with plumbing for a washing machine and ahead into the kitchen.
The fully fitted well equipped kitchen has wooden units and a door leading out to a lovely walled courtyard patio and garden to the rear of the property.
From the entrance hall marble stairs lead up to the first floor landing and hallway (3.8m x 0.9m) and the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (3.8m x 2.5m) with fitted wardrobes.
• Second double bedroom (3.6m x 3.2m) with fitted wardrobes.
• Fully tiled family bathroom (2.5m x 1.5m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Third double bedroom (3.8m x 2.5m) with fitted wardrobes and ceiling fan.
The third bedroom has double wood and glass doors which open out to an enclosed glazed sun room (3.2m x 1.4m) with a retractable sun blind.
From the sun room a door gives access outside to a metal spiral staircase which leads up to the roof terrace.
The south west facing walled roof terrace has a shaded seating area edged with Moorish tiles to the rear and there are fabulous open views across the village to the beautiful countryside and spectacular mountains beyond.
Bathrooms: 1 + cloakroom/wc
Living room: 6.2m x 3.3m
Kitchen: 3.5m x 2.2m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: G - 46.82 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 31.6 miles
- Almería (International), 88.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 90.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.