3 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Canillas De Albaida
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 140 m˛ approx (constructed)
- Roof terrace: 4.0m x 3.0m
- Bodega/storage room on lower ground floor
- Spacious living accommodation
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: E
Beautiful spacious village house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms located in the centre of the village of Canillas de Albaida. This lovely property has been finished in an attractive rustic style and it has a large kitchen/diner, separate dining room, 3 double bedrooms, bodega/storage room and a south facing roof terrace with fabulous village, mountain, countryside and sea views.
• Spacious living accommodation arranged over three floors
• Bodega/storage room on lower ground floor and roof terrace with spectacular sea views
• Super central village location within easy walking distance of all amenities
• Perfect as a permanent home or as a holiday home/rental property
This attractive village house is located right in the centre of the village of Canillas de Albaida within easy walking distance of local amenities with parking available close by.
The property is traditional in style with thick walls and beamed ceilings and it has been beautifully renovated with terracotta floor tiles and attractive wooden doors throughout.
The main entrance to this property is from the street and into an entrance hall (3.3m x 3.3m) on the ground floor.
A metal staircase in the entrance hall leads down to the lower ground floor and the bodega (6.2m x 3.0m) with storage space (3.0m x 2.0m). Formerly the old stable, this room is used by the current owners for storage and as an additional sitting room and it has a separate entrance at street level.
From the entrance hall there is also access into the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (3.3m x 3.0m).
• Large family bathroom (3.0m x 2.4m) which has a bath with a shower over and plumbing for a washing machine.
Accessed via steps from the entrance hall, the superb dining kitchen on the first floor has a small fitted kitchen area at one end and plenty of dining space at the other with access into the second double bedroom (4.7m x 3.0m) with flat panel radiator.
Stairs in the kitchen/diner lead up to the second floor and into the dining room which has a flat panel radiator and patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony overlooking the street below.
Adjacent to and accessed from the dining room is the:
• Third double bedroom (3.2m x 3.1m) with an
• En suite shower room (1.6m x 1.4m).
A couple of steps up from the dining room is the living room where a door opens out to the south facing roof terrace which has a retractable sun blind and magnificent views across the village to the mountains, countryside and Mediterranean Sea.
Living room: 4.7m x 3.1m
Kitchen: 4.8m x 3.1m
Dining room: 4.6m x 3.2m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: E - 50.97 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 49.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.