6 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Canillas De Albaida
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 210.84 m² approx (constructed)
- Balcony terrace
- Most furniture included
- Great central village location
- Sensible offers considered
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t869
Sensible offers considered! Large south west facing village house with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in a central location in the village of Canillas de Albaida. This very spacious village property has good sized versatile living accommodation spread over three floors which could be used as one large house or as two separate properties with great rental potential.
• Ample living accommodation with various options for layout and use
• Excellent central location within easy reach of all village amenities
• Ideal property for permanent living or use as a holiday home and/or for rental purposes
• Large property with excellent potential which is just in need of a makeover
This village house is located within easy walking distance of the centre of Canillas de Albaida with parking available nearby.
Access to the property is from the street via a covered passageway leading to the gated entrance which opens onto a terrace (5.0m x 3.0m) at one side of the house.
The terracing continues the full length of the front of the house and from here there are beautiful open views of the village, mountains and countryside.
The property has two separate entrances – one from the side terrace to the accommodation on the ground floor and the other from the terrace via steps to the upper floors.
GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
From the terrace a door opens into a covered porch (1.8m x 1.0m) which in turn leads into an entrance hall (1.0m x 1.0m).
To the right of the entrance hall is a basic kitchen (2.7m x 2.6m) and ahead is the spacious living room (4.2m x 3.8m) which has a wall mounted gas heater.
From the living room a door opens into a hallway (5.2m x 0.8m) where there is under stairs storage and access to the following accommodation:
• Good sized bedroom (3.3m x 2.4m).
• Family bathroom (3.3m x 1.5m) with walk-in shower.
• Double bedroom (4.2m x 3.1m).
The upper floor can accessed from the living room as well as from the steps outside.
UPPER FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
The outside steps lead into the dining room on the first floor (4.2m x 4.1m) from which there is access into the fitted kitchen (3.7m x 2.4m).
A door separates the dining room from a hallway (2.0m x 0.9m) which leads to the large living room (5.4m x 4.3m) where there are two patio doors, an electric fire and a wall mounted gas heater.
A bathroom (3.3m x 1.7m), which has a bath with a shower over, can also be accessed from the hallway.
From the dining room stairs lead up to the second floor and a hallway (8.2m x 0.9m) from which there is access to the remaining accommodation:
• Double bedroom (3.7m x 3.5m) with a door opening out to a balcony (3.0m x 1.0m).
• Further double bedroom (3.3m x 3.1m) with recessed hanging/storage space and wash hand basin.
• Another double bedroom (3.3m x 2.8m) with wash hand basin.
• Family bathroom (3.3m x 1.8m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Bedroom number 6 (3.5m x 2.5m).
Living room: x2
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: F - 53.0 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 30.5 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 89.8 miles
- Almería (International), 90.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.