3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 2,500 m² approx
- Living space: 114.66 m² approx (constructed) 97.84 m² approx (useable)
- Air conditioning: fitted in 2 x bedrooms
- Pool: 8m x 4m
- Covered terrace
- Attractive gardens
- Amazing views
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. v1017
Stunning villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms situated in a spectacular elevated countryside location near the village of Cómpeta. This superb property has good access, open plan living accommodation, master bedroom with en suite facilities and walk-in wardrobe, covered terrace, pool area with sun terrace, attractive gardens and incredible far reaching countryside and mountain views.
• Spacious open plan living accommodation with a great layout
• Large master bedroom with en suite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe
• Covered terrace and pool area with sun terrace
• Breathtaking open views of the mountains and countryside
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Located just off the Cómpeta/Torrox road, the easy access to this villa is from the main road via a short stretch of unmade road then a concrete road which leads directly to the gated entrance and gravelled area with ample room for parking. Here there is also a useful storage shed.
The fabulous panoramic views from this property take in the magnificent mountains and the beautiful countryside and stretch as far as the eye can see.
The land is terraced to the front with mature planting including olive and avocado trees. The parking area is edged with a variety of plants, shrubs and trees and the colourful planting extends along the front of the villa and beside the pool area.
The pool area to one side of the property is edged with fencing and walling clad with natural stone. There is also a good sized sun terrace with light coloured tiles, an outside shower and more pretty planting.
Directly outside the main living area and adjacent to the pool area, the covered terrace (6.0m x 4.0m) is the perfect place for al fresco dining and entertaining and admiring the spectacular sunsets.
This beautiful spacious villa is light and airy throughout with pale coloured floor tiles and attractive wooden doors.
The main entrance to the villa is via a covered porch and into an entrance hall (3.5m x 1.7m).
To the right a hallway (3.0m x 1.0m) leads to the main living accommodation.
Separated from the hallway by an archway, the fully fitted kitchen has a ceiling fan, light wood units and contrasting granite work surfaces. The kitchen is divided from the living/dining room by an archway and a granite surfaced breakfast bar.
Another archway separates the hallway from the large living/dining room which has two ceiling fans, corner fireplace with log burning stove and two sets of patio doors which open out to the covered terrace and pool area.
From the entrance hall a further hallway (2.0m x 1.0m) gives access to the remaining accommodation:
• Master bedroom (4.2m x 3.5m) with air conditioning, ceiling fan, patio doors opening out to the front of the villa, walk-in wardrobe (2.8m x 2.3m) and a
• Fully tiled en suite bathroom (2.7m x 1.9m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Second double bedroom (3.4m x 3.1m) with air conditioning, ceiling fan and fitted wardrobes.
• Fully tiled family bathroom (2.3m x 2.0m) with shower.
• Third double bedroom (3.5m x 3.1m) with ceiling fan and fitted wardrobes.
Living room: 7.2m x 3.8m
Kitchen: 2.9m x 2.3m
Telephone: yes, via a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: E - 29.65 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 31.6 miles
- Almería (International), 88.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 90.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.