4 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Sayalonga
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 5,000 m² approx
- Living space: 150 m² approx (constructed)
- Air conditioning: fitted in living room
- Central heating: electric radiators
- Roof terrace
- Pool: 8m x 4m kidney shaped
- Garage: 6.1m x 3.5m
- Furniture included
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. v927
Superb beautifully maintained two storey villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms located in the countryside close to the village of Sayalonga. This exceptional property is set within 5,000 m² of land full of mature planting and it has easy access, large living/dining room, fabulous dining kitchen, outdoor covered kitchen area, covered terrace, pool with sun terrace, garage and spectacular village, mountain and countryside views.
• Spacious living accommodation with super en suite bedsit on first floor
• Attractive living room with bay window and beautiful kitchen with large built-in larder
• Plenty of outside space including terraces, pool and outdoor kitchen with barbecue
• Magnificent views of the mountains and countryside and the village of Sayalonga
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
This stunning villa is situated within easy reach of the village of Sayalonga and access to the property is entirely via tarmac and concrete roads which lead directly to the concrete driveway, gated entrance and large pressed concrete parking area next to the garage. Also beside the parking area is the brick-built covered outdoor kitchen with barbecue.
A covered terrace (7.0m x 3.0m) is located right outside the main entrance to the villa and from here a metal staircase leads up to the first floor bedsit outside which there is a terrace (7.0m x 2.5m) edged with balustrades.
The secluded pool area and natural stone sun terrace are located to one side of the villa. Next to the pool there is an outside shower and a useful storage shed.
The well tended land slopes to the front, rear and side of the property and here there are numerous well established plants and trees including olive, orange and fig trees as well as many mature grapevines.
The wonderful far reaching views from the property take in the village of Sayalonga, the mountains and the picturesque countryside.
This fabulous villa has lovely terracotta floor tiles and attractive light wooden doors throughout.
The main entrance to the villa is from the covered terrace into an entrance hall (3.0m x 2.4m) which has a wall mounted electric radiator.
To the left double wood and glass doors open into the large living/dining room which has an attractive bay window, air conditioning and a corner fireplace with log burning stove.
To the right the well equipped fully fitted kitchen has light wood units, granite work surfaces, ample space for a dining table and chairs and a fantastic built-in larder and adjoining storage cupboard.
The following accommodation is also accessed from the entrance hall:
• Double bedroom (4.0m x 3.5m) with fitted wardrobes, ceiling fan and wall mounted electric radiator.
• Second double bedroom (3.5m x 3.2m) with fitted wardrobes, ceiling fan and wall mounted electric radiator.
• Fully tiled family bathroom (2.5m x 2.3m) which has a bath with a shower over and a wall mounted electric radiator.
• Fully tiled shower room (2.5m x 1.7m).
• Third good sized bedroom (3.2m x 2.8m) with fitted wardrobes and wall mounted electric radiator.
The first floor accommodation accessed from the covered terrace via a metal staircase comprises:
• Large double bedroom/sitting room (6.2m x 3.1m) with additional storage space (2.2m x 1.4m) easily converted into a walk-in wardrobe and an
• En suite bathroom (2.0m x 1.8m) which has a bath with a shower over.
Living room: 7.3m x 4.1m
Kitchen: 5.4m x 2.9m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect a wifi broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: F - 53 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 28.5 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 87.2 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 91.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.