3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Torrox
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 5,000 m² approx
- Living space: 143.84 m² approx (constructed)
- Air conditioning: fitted in all bedrooms
- Pool: 7m x 3m
- Furniture included
- Sensible offers considered
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. v1001
Attractive spacious villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms located in the countryside between the villages of Torrox and Cómpeta. This well established property has good access, large living/dining room, superb kitchen, nicely fitted bathrooms, covered terrace, terrace with brick built barbecue, secluded pool area and spectacular mountain and countryside views.
• Lovely spacious living accommodation
• Ample outside space including pool area, covered terrace and barbecue terrace
• Magnificent views of the mountains and surrounding countryside
• Sensible offers considered
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
This super villa is situated in a peaceful rural location within easy reach of the villages of Torrox and Cómpeta.
Access to the property is via a 1.4 km part concrete part unmade road which leads to the concrete driveway and gravelled parking area edged with orange, lemon and jacaranda trees.
The land slopes to the front of the property and the superb views from the villa take in the beautiful countryside and the mountains.
The pool area to the front of the villa is tiled all round and there is an outside shower.
Adjacent to the pool area is a covered terrace (7.0m x 2.0m) and additional adjoining terrace area (3.0m x 3.0m) with retractable sun blinds and a brick built barbecue.
A useful storage room (2.5m x 1.4m) can be found to one side of the villa.
The main entrance to the villa is from the covered terrace and into the large living/dining room which has a sloping beamed ceiling and a log burning stove.
Next to the living/dining room the fabulous fully fitted kitchen has attractive wooden units, contrasting granite work surfaces and a door opening out to the parking area.
An archway separates the living/dining room from a hallway (3.6m x 1.2m) from which there is access to the remaining accommodation:
• Master bedroom (3.6m x 3.1m) with internal passageway (1.9m x 1.3m) fitted wardrobes, air conditioning, patio doors opening out to the covered terrace and a
• Fully tiled en suite shower room (2.1m x 1.8m) with large shower and flat panel radiator.
• Second double bedroom (3.8m x 3.2m) with fitted wardrobes and air conditioning.
• Fully tiled family bathroom (2.7m x 1.8m) which has a bath with a shower over and a flat panel radiator.
• Third double bedroom (3.7m x 2.7m) with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning and flat panel radiator.
Living room: 7.2m x 4.5m
Kitchen: 6.8m x 2.8m
Telephone: yes, via a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: E - 29.13 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 30.7 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 88.4 miles
- Almería (International), 88.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.