3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 600 m² approx
- Living space: 119 m² approx (constructed)
- Pool: 7m x 2m
- Car port
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: G
Delightful rustic style nicely reformed country house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms located close to the village of Cómpeta. This charming property has easy access, living room and separate dining room with open plan kitchen area, terraces, dipping pool and lovely countryside and mountain views.
• Spacious living room and separate dining room
• Open plan kitchen area ready for units and appliances to be fitted
• Lots of terrace space and pool area with sun terrace
• Superb mountain and countryside views
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Located right next to the Cómpeta/Torrox road, there are two parking areas for this property – one adjacent to the main road with a car port and one to the rear of the house.
From the car port steps lead up to the large terrace area edged with rustic ranch style fencing. The terracing continues to the rear of the property all around the pool area where there is also an outside shower.
Steps lead up to a grapevine covered terrace (8.0m x 3.5m) to the front of the house. The land slopes to the front of the property.
This country house has been reformed in an attractive rustic style with beamed ceilings, beautiful wooden doors and terracotta floor tiles throughout.
The main entrance to the house is from the front terrace and into the dining room which has a useful storage cupboard.
A breakfast bar and archway divide the dining room from the kitchen area which is ready for units and appliances to be fitted.
From the dining room steps give access down into the living room which has a corner fireplace with open fire and two sets of patio doors opening out to the side terrace.
An archway separates the dining room from a hallway (4.2m x 1.0m) which leads to the remaining accommodation:
• Master bedroom (3.9m x 2.8m) with fitted wardrobes and an
• En suite bathroom (3.0m x 1.9m) which has a bath with a shower over and a separate shower.
• Second double bedroom (3.8m x 2.7m) with fitted wardrobes.
• Family bathroom (2.8m x 1.8m) which has a bath with a shower over and a separate shower.
• Third double bedroom (3.5m x 2.6m) with fitted wardrobes.
Living room: 6.7m x 3.0m
Kitchen: 3.6m x 2.1m
Dining room: 4.3m x 3.0m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: G - 65.85 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 50.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.