5 bedroom chalet for sale
France - St-Martin-de-Belleville, Savoie, Rhone Alps
like this property?Call: 03339 396684
- Complete reconstruction of an historic grange
- Ski to 100 metres of the property
- Steps away from a 3 michelin starred restaurant
- Bespoke interior finish and styling
- Can be bought as a personal renovation project including building permit
The complete reconstruction of an historic Grange in beautiful st Marcel to create a bespoke five bedroom ski property of immense style and character. Experienced developers will help you realise your dream mountain property in this up and coming village - ski to within 100m of the door and steps away from a three Michelin starred restaurant.
This approx 200msq property will provide the following accommodation set over four floors:
Ground Floor: Entrance hall, large garage and storage of 70msq providing parking for four cars, ski lockers etc
First Floor: Three large double bedrooms, Sauna, two balconies
Second Floor: Two further bedrooms, 50msq open plan living area with stunning South and Westerly views, three balconies
Fourth Floor: 28msq additional living room with beautiful westerly views.
Interior finish and styling is completely bespoke with a purchaser able to complete the property to their own wishes and tastes. The photographs show examples of similar projects completed.
Agents Note: The property is available to be bought as a renovation project, including the building permit, for 580,000 Euros
Situated just yards from a superb three michelin starred local restaurant this property is conveniently situated for the off piste routes back to st Marcel. The wider facilities of st Martin de Belleville are just 2km away and within easy reach are the mega resorts of Les Menuires and Val Thorens.
In our opinion, St Marcel is rapidly becoming one of the most fashionable spots to buy in the Trois Vallees.
1) Free Spirit Alpine are the only dual licensed French and English Alpine Estate Agents
2) We currently represent over 400 million Euros of Alpine property
3) We market to over 30 different countries worldwide with a truly global sales presence
4) We are regulated by both the property Ombudsman in the UK and the NAEA
5) Agencies in Meribel, Val d'Isere and Chamonix
UK Offices at 84 Brook St, Mayfair, London and The Old Rectory, St Marys Hill, Chester - see website for full contact details
French Head Office: Free Spirit Alpine SARL, La Vieille Scierie, Meribel, 73550 Les Allues. Carte Professionnelle no 840 délivrées par la Préfecture de la Savoie
- Satolas (International), 73 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.