2 bedroom apartment for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Caleta De Velez
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 76.19 m² approx (constructed) 70.65 m² approx (useable)
- Spacious balcony
- Reserved parking space in underground garage
- Communal pool
- 18 hole golf course
- Communal gardens
- Located within easy reach of the beach
- Ample on-street parking
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t971
Superb stylish 1st floor apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom situated within the popular development of La Almijara de Baviera Golf at Caleta de Vélez and within easy reach of the beach. This light and airy apartment has good sized living accommodation, balcony terrace with sea views and its own parking space within the underground garage. An 18 hole golf course, communal gardens and pool and ample on-street parking make this apartment a great holiday home or rental property.
• Spacious living accommodation
• Well maintained complex with communal gardens and communal pool
• Outstanding location right next to the golf course and within walking distance of the beach
• Easy access and plenty of parking available
This attractive apartment is located close to the beach at Caleta de Velez and just a couple of minutes’ walk from the 18 hole golf course.
The balcony terrace (4.0m x 2.0m) and (3.0m x 1.5m) overlooks the communal pool with views over the golf course to the Mediterranean Sea.
On-street parking is available right outside the apartment building in addition to the reserved parking space in the underground garage. There is also a useful storage room (8.41 m²) adjacent to the parking space.
From the main entrance hall to the building, there is lift access to the apartment on the first floor and to the garage on the lower ground floor.
The entrance to the apartment is into an entrance hall (4.8m x 1.1m).
To the left the beautiful fully fitted kitchen has good quality light wood units and granite work surfaces.
From the entrance hall, a further hallway (2.0m x 1.0m) leads into the large living/dining room which as patio doors opening out to the balcony terrace.
The hallway also leads to the remaining accommodation:
• Double bedroom (4.1m x 3.2m) with internal passageway (1.5m x 0.9m), fitted wardrobes, ceiling fan and patio doors opening out to the balcony terrace.
• Fully tiled shower room (2.2m x 1.5m) with large walk in shower.
• Second double bedroom (3.7m x 2.1m) with fitted wardrobes and ceiling fan.
Living room: 6.1m x 3.5m
Kitchen: 3.9m x 2.3m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: E - 15.54 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 24.2 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 82.4 miles
- Almería (International), 95.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.