2 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Canillas De Albaida
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 92 m² approx (constructed)
- Roof terrace: 30 m² approx
- Terrace with garden
- Wall mounted infra red heating panels throughout
- Beautifully modernised property
- Village, mountain, countryside and sea views
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t1034
Fabulous superbly renovated stylish village house with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a cloakroom/wc located within easy walking distance of all amenities in the village of Canillas de Albaida. This stunning property has been beautifully modernised to achieve a contemporary open plan feel with spacious rooms, top of the range kitchen, designer shower room, terrace with garden and large roof terrace with panoramic village, mountain, countryside and sea views.
• Superb living accommodation with a modern light and airy interior
• Good amount of outside space including terrace with garden and roof terrace
• Convenient village location close to all amenities
• Magnificent views of the village, mountains, countryside and sea
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
This bespoke village house is located within easy walking distance of the centre of the village of Canillas de Albaida.
To the rear of the house there is a fantastic walled terrace and garden area (30 m²) – very unusual to have this kind of outside space right in the middle of the village.
The large south facing roof terrace (30 m²) affords spectacular views across the village to the mountains and countryside including Mount Maroma and also the Mediterranean Sea.
This beautiful property offers a spacious open plan living space arranged over two levels with light coloured floor tiles, large windows and stylish fixtures and fittings. The interior has been painted using special organic paint and there are wall mounted infra red heating panels throughout.
The main entrance to the property is from the street via a covered porch area and into the spectacular dining kitchen.
The fully fitted sleek modern designer kitchen has high specification white units with contrasting siltstone work surfaces and contemporary splash backs. The dining space has a log burning stove and patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony.
The dining kitchen is separated from the living area by a passageway (3.0m x 1.7m) where there is a cloakroom/wc (1.5m x 1.2m).
The bright and airy living area has large windows and steps up to door which opens out to the rear terrace and garden
From the dining kitchen stairs lead up to the first floor landing (3.0m x 2.3m) and from here there is access into the remaining accommodation:
• Double bedroom (3.5m x 3.0m) with ceiling fan
• Fabulous shower room (2.4m x 1.6m) with large walk-in shower.
• Second double bedroom (3.2m x 3.0m) with ceiling and patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony.
More stairs lead up from the first floor landing to the roof terrace where the glorious far reaching views can be enjoyed. Here there is plenty of space for sun beds and al fresco dining.
Bathrooms: 1 + cloakroom/wc
Living room: 3.7m x 3.2m
Kitchen: 6.3m x 2.3m
Telephone: yes, via a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 30.5 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 89.8 miles
- Almería (International), 90.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.