5 bedroom town house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Vélez-Málaga
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 149.80 m² approx (constructed) 136.035 m² approx (useable)
- Garage: 4.2m x 3.8m
- Sold furnished
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: E
Fabulous spacious townhouse with 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a cloakroom/wc and a separate basement apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom situated in a quiet residential area on the edge of the town of Vélez Málaga. This superb property also has a large living room, dining kitchen, sun room, garage, terrace and courtyard.
• Plenty of living accommodation arranged over three floors
• Separate apartment at ground floor level
• Garage with storage facilities
• Terrace and walled courtyard
This immaculately presented townhouse is located close to the centre of Vélez Málaga in a desirable residential area.
The garage is accessed directly from the street and from the gated entrance to the property, steps lead up to the first floor and a tiled terrace (5.0m x 4.0m).
From here the main entrance to the house is into an entrance hall (2.1m x 1.9m).
To the right double wood and glass doors open into the spacious living room.
From the entrance hall a hallway (5.0m x 1.0m) leads to the large dining kitchen. The cloakroom/wc is at the end of the hallway.
The fully fitted kitchen has attractive wooden units and granite work surfaces and is separated from the dining area by a breakfast bar.
Accessed via patio doors in the dining area is a sun room/utility area (5.7m x 1.7m) from which steps lead down to the tiled courtyard to the rear of the property edged with raised flower beds.
From the entrance hall marble stairs lead up to the L shaped landing/hallway on the second floor (1.8m x 1.6m) and (6.0m x 1.0m) from which there is access to the following accommodation:
• Good sized double bedroom (3.9m x 2.7m).
• Second double bedroom (5.0m x 2.9m).
• Family bathroom (2.9m x 2.3m) with large shower.
• Third double bedroom (5.0m x 2.9m) with fitted wardrobes.
• Fourth double bedroom (3.8m x 2.7m).
From the courtyard there is access into the basement apartment located to the rear of the garage.
The apartment comprises:
• Sun room/kitchenette (5.7m x 1.9m).
• Living area (3.8m x 2.7m).
• Double bedroom (3.5m x 2.6m) with fitted wardrobes and an
• En suite shower room (2.5m x 1.3m).
Next to the apartment there is a useful storage space (5.7m x 3.9m) next to the garage space which has a storage cupboard.
Bathrooms: 2 + cloakroom/wc
Living room: 6.2m x 3.2m
Kitchen: 3.3m x 3.0m
Dining room: 3.3m x 2.7m
Telephone: yes, and possible to connect a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: E - 20.8 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 37.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.