3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 9,421 m² approx
- Living space: 151 m² approx (constructed)
- Pool: 8m x 4m
- Covered terraces
- Outbuildings, stables and corral
- Sold furnished
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. v1059
Stunning rustic style villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in a beautiful rural location near the village of Cómpeta with wonderful open views of the mountains and countryside. This superb property has easy access, open plan living/dining room and kitchen, pool area, two large covered terraces and plenty of accessible land with outbuildings, stables and a corral.
• Spacious living accommodation with many attractive rustic features
• Ample outside space including pool area and two covered terraces
• Lots of land with fruit trees and outbuildings
• Spectacular views of the mountains and countryside
SITUATIION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
This beautiful property is situated in the countryside within easy reach of the village of Cómpeta and the excellent access is from the main road via a very short stretch of unmade road which leads directly to the gated entrance and pressed concrete parking area.
The front of the villa is edged with ranch style fencing and the secluded pool area has a decorative pressed concrete surface all round.
To one side of the villa a large covered terrace (11.0m x 3.5m) has a brick built barbecue and outdoor sink and adjacent to this is a storage room (4.3m x 2.7m) which houses the pool pump.
A tiled covered terrace (8.0m x 3.5m) can be found outside the front of the villa .
The fully accessible land slopes to the front and side of the property where there are many mature trees including olive, orange, lemon, fig and avocado.
The outbuildings (156 m²) are located towards the bottom of the land and comprise:
• Block of four stables (10.3m x 2.8m).
• Large part covered corral.
• Tack/storage room (10.3m x 2.8m).
• Additional room with open fire and sink (3.1m x 2.8m).
The magnificent far reaching views from this property take in the surrounding countryside and mountains.
This gorgeous villa is full of rustic charm enhanced by beamed ceilings, terracotta floor tiles, decorative brickwork, natural stone and attractive wooden doors.
The main entrance to the property is from the covered terrace and into the large living/dining room and kitchen.
The living/dining area has an open fire and is divided from the good sized fully fitted kitchen by Moorish archways and a wooden breakfast bar.
In built cupboards extend along one side of the kitchen and a door leads out to the rear of the villa.
Another Moorish archway separates the living/dining room from a hallway (5.1m x 1.2m) from which there is access to the remaining accommodation:
• Master bedroom (4.1m x 4.0m) with fitted wardrobes and an
• En suite bathroom (4.0m x 1.7m) which has a bath and a separate shower.
• Second double bedroom (3.4m x 2.9m) with fitted wardrobes.
• Family bathroom (4.0m x 1.7m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Third double bedroom (4.1m x 3.4m) with fitted wardrobes.
Living room: 7.1m x 4.3m
Kitchen: 3.5m x 2.9m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect a wireless broadband internet connection
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 31.6 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 88.9 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 90.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.