4 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Almayate
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 553 m² approx
- Living space: 162.57 m² approx (constructed)
- Air conditioning: fitted in living room and 1 x bedroom
- Pool: 8m x 4m
- Garage: 5.8m x 5.1m
- Various terraces
- Located within walking distance of the beach
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. v861
Large two storey luxury villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms located on a sought after development within walking distance of the beach at Almayate. This superb property has a fabulous living room, open plan kitchen, 4 double bedrooms, 2 with en suite facilities, fully glazed sun room, covered terrace, balcony terrace, roof terrace, wonderful pool area, large double garage, garden and spectacular sea views.
• Ample spacious living accommodation with a great layout
• Plenty of outside space including garden, pool area and various terraces
• Lovely sea, mountain and countryside views
• Super location within easy reach of the beach
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
This attractive property is situated on a popular urbanisation within walking distance of the beach at Almayate and access is entirely via tarmac roads which lead to the on street parking and double garage located at street level.
The gated entrance to the property opens onto a tiled terrace from which both the garden to the front of the villa and the garage can be accessed.
From this terrace steps lead up to a courtyard terrace from which there is access to the main entrance to the property and into the sun room and the adjoining balcony terrace (6.0m x 2.5m).
Directly outside the patio doors in the principal living room, a curved covered terrace (16.68 m²) overlooks the pool area.
The pool area to one side of the villa has a large sun terrace, outside shower and outdoor bar area.
From here steps lead up to a walled terrace which runs the full length of the rear of the property.
Accessed from the first floor of the villa, the roof terrace (9.0m x 6.0m) is the perfect place from which to enjoy the superb views of the Mediterranean Sea and the mountains and countryside beyond.
The main entrance to the villa is from the courtyard terrace and into an entrance hall with a storage cupboard (2.2m x 1.5m).
From here there is access via an archway into the large living room with adjacent dining area.
The living room has an open fire, air conditioning and patio doors opening out to the covered terrace beside the pool.
From the dining area patio doors open out into the fully glazed sun room (6.0m x 3.0m) to the front of the villa. Patio doors in the sun room open out to the pool area, the courtyard terrace and the balcony terrace.
The fully fitted open plan kitchen is right next to the dining area and is separated from the living area by an archway.
From the living room there is access into the following accommodation:
• Master bedroom (3.6m x 3.3m) with its own internal passageway (2.1m x 1.0m), fitted wardrobes, air conditioning and a
• Fully tiled en suite shower room (2.1m x 2.0m).
• Second double bedroom (3.4m x 2.8m) with its own inner passageway (1.6m x 1.3m), fitted wardrobes and an
• En suite shower room (1.9m x 1.5m).
From the living room marble stairs lead up to the first floor landing (3.5m x 1.0m) from which patio doors open out to the roof terrace. There is access from the landing into the remaining accommodation:
• Third double bedroom (3.9m x 2.7m) with fitted wardrobes and patio doors opening out to the roof terrace.
• Fully tiled family bathroom (2.1m x 1.9m) which has a corner bath with a shower over.
• Fourth double bedroom (3.9m x 3.4m) also with fitted wardrobes and patio doors opening out to the roof terrace.
Living room: 6.2m x 6.2m
Kitchen: 3.4m x 2.2m
Dining area: 3.6m x 2.1m
Telephone: yes, with a broadband internet connection possible
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 20.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 78.9 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 98.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.