4 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Los Romanes
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 611.99 m² approx
- Living space: 181.74 m² approx (constructed) 134.18 m² approx (useable)
- Air conditioning: fitted in living room and 2 x bedrooms
- Spectacular living accommodation arranged over two levels
- Roof terrace: 8.0m x 6.0m
- Pool: 10.5m x 5m
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. 985
Fabulous immaculately presented villa with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms situated in an elevated position overlooking Lake Viñuela with stunning lake, mountain and countryside views. This impressive property has superb living accommodation including large living room and spectacular dining room, wonderful secluded pool area, various terraces and mature gardens.
• Beautiful living accommodation arranged over two levels
• Two en suite guest bedrooms accessed independently from the main villa
• Fantastic outside space with terraces, roof terrace, extensive pool area and gardens
• Wonderful location with incredible views over Lake Viñuela
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
This magnificent property is located close to the village of Los Romanes and the excellent access is directly from the main road which leads to the gated entrance and tiled parking area which is edged with raised beds full of mature plants and trees.
The breathtaking uninterrupted views of Lake Viñuela and the surrounding mountains and countryside can be enjoyed from all around the property.
From the parking area two flights of steps lead down to the lower level and the guest bedrooms and the fabulous pool area.
The large pool has a very private sun terrace bordered on one side by a hedge and at either end by beautiful gardens full of mature fruit trees and other various plants, shrubs and trees.
The pool area also has an outside shower, a metal gazebo with retractable sun blinds and a useful storage room (2.6m x 2.5m).
From the parking area there is access to a tiled terrace with a metal gazebo and retractable sun blinds and raised beds with colourful planting.
Also adjacent to the parking area, a part-glazed covered terrace (4.3m x 1.5m) has access into the kitchen.
Accessed via steps from the dining room, the roof terrace has a storage shed and is a great vantage point from which to enjoy the far reaching views across the lake.
From the tiled terrace steps lead up to the stunning semi-circular shaped dining room which has floor to ceiling windows affording marvellous views across Lake Viñuela.
From the dining room, two sets of patio doors open into the main living area and the master bedroom.
The spacious living room has a sloping beamed ceiling, air conditioning and a log burning stove.
A door in the living room opens into a hallway (4.7m x 1.1m) with electric radiator and another door leads to a breakfast dining room.
An archway at one end of the hallway leads into the fully fitted kitchen from which there is also access into a breakfast dining room and a part-glazed covered terrace next to the parking area. Steps lead down from the breakfast dining room to the terrace.
From the hallway there is access into the following accommodation:
• Master bedroom (5.1m x 5.1m) with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning, ceiling fan, patio doors opening into the dining area and a
• Fully tiled en suite bathroom (2.3m x 1.6m) which has a bath with a shower over and an electric wall heater.
• Double bedroom (4.1m x 3.0m) with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning, ceiling fan and a
• Fully tiled en suite shower room (2.3m x 1.8m).
• Utility room (2.3m x 2.0m) with plumbing for a washing machine.
The lower level accommodation comprises an entrance hall (1.7m x 1.2m) which leads into:
• Double bedroom (5.0m x 5.0m) with fitted wardrobes, ceiling fan and an
• En suite shower room (2.3m x 2.0m).
• Further double bedroom (5.5m x 3.7m) with fitted wardrobes, ceiling fan and an
• En suite shower room (3.7m x 1.4m).
Living room: 5.8m x 4.5m + 2.7m x 2.6m
Kitchen: 4.2m x 2.3m
Dining room: 27.85 m²
Telephone: no, but has a WIFI broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: D - 37.48 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 21.2 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 81.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.