3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Benajarafe
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 520.50 m˛ approx
- Living space: 126.64 m˛ approx (constructed)
- Air conditioning: Fitted in living room and all bedrooms
- Roof terrace: 6.0m x 5.0m + 4.0m x 3.0m
- Pool: 6m x 5m
- Garage: 5.8m x 3.7m
- Most furniture included
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. v1081
Superb two storey south facing villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms located in a quiet residential area of the coastal village of Benajarafe just a few minutes’ walk from the beach. This delightful property has spacious open plan living accommodation, garage, plenty of outside space with various terraces, covered terrace, secluded pool area and a roof terrace with fantastic sea views.
• Spacious open plan living accommodation
• Ample outside space including terraces, covered terrace, roof terrace and pool area
• Garage and off-street parking
• Easy access to the beach and all local amenities
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
This charming property is situated in a quiet residential development just a short distance from the beach and the village of Benajarafe.
Off-street parking is available right outside the garage which is accessed from street level.
The property is entered from street level via a gate and steps which lead up to a covered porch outside the main entrance to the villa.
Tiled and gravelled areas extend to one side of the property and here there are a number of mature trees and shrubs. The villa is entirely fenced making it ideal for dog owners.
To the front of the villa a covered terrace (5.0m x 4.0m) with attractive brick archways overlooks the pool. The pool area is fenced making it perfectly safe for young children.
Steps lead up from the pool to a gravelled area with well established trees and a natural stone pathway. From here another tiled terrace (9.0m x 4.0m) is accessed via more steps. From here steps lead down to a further terrace (6.0m x 4.0m) and up to the roof terrace from which there are glorious views of the Mediterranean Sea.
The main entrance to the villa is via the covered porch and into an entrance hall area (2.9m x 2.4m) where there is a useful fitted cupboard.
To the right the good sized living room has air conditioning, an open fire and patio doors opening out to the covered terrace and pool area.
The living room is separated from the open plan kitchen by an archway and a granite breakfast bar.
The fully fitted kitchen has granite work surfaces and an adjoining pantry (2.0m x 1.0m).
Two archways separate the entrance hall area from the dining room from which a hallway (2.0m x 1.0m) leads to the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (2.9m x 2.8m) with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning and patio doors opening out to a small terraced area.
• Family bathroom (1.7m x 1.7m) which has a bath with a shower over.
Stairs in the entrance hall area lead up to the first floor landing from which the remaining accommodation is accessed:
• Master bedroom (4.0m x 3.7m) with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning, additional adjoining seating/dressing area (4.0m x 2.3m) and an
• En suite bathroom (2.6m x 1.6m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Third double bedroom (3.9m x 3.5m) with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning, additional adjoining seating/dressing area (2.8m x 2.2m) and a door opening out to a covered terrace.
Living room: 5.6m x 3.4m
Kitchen: 3.6m x 3.4m
Dining room: 3.5m x 2.5m
Telephone: yes, with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: E - 29.00 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 16.9 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 75.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.