2 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 116 m² approx
- Roof terrace: 3.0m x 3.0m
- Second reception room easily used as a third bedroom
- Useful laundry/utility room
- Located within walking distance of all village amenities
- Roof terrace with village, mountain, countryside, sea and coastal views
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: Application processing
Delightful fully renovated village house with 2/3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom located within walking distance of all amenities in the village of Cómpeta. This bright and airy house has spacious living accommodation including kitchen and separate dining room, 2 double bedrooms, second reception room/third bedroom, laundry/utility room and a roof terrace with magnificent village, mountain, countryside, sea and coastal views.
• Spacious living accommodation arranged over three floors
• Second reception room easily used as a third bedroom and laundry/utility room
• Great village location within walking distance of all amenities
• Roof terrace with spectacular village, mountain, countryside, sea and coastal views
This charming village house is located within walking distance of all amenities in the village of Cómpeta.
The main entrance to the house is from the street and into the good sized living room on the ground floor.
Stairs in the living room lead up to the first floor and another reception room (2.9m x 2.8m) which could equally well be used as a bedroom.
From here more stairs lead up to the south east facing roof terrace from which there are stunning views across the village to the mountains and countryside and the Mediterranean Sea and its coastline.
From the main living room there is a step down to a double bedroom (4.2m x 2.6m) with in-built cupboard and stairs lead down from the living room to the kitchen.
The fully functional kitchen has an adjoining utility area (1.7m x 0.7m) with storage cupboard and from here there is access into the fully tiled bathroom (2.4m x 1.8m) which has a bath with a shower over.
Next to the kitchen and accessed via a step is the separate dining room.
From the dining room there is access via steps to the remaining accommodation:
• Second double bedroom (3.2m x 3.1m) with stairs leading up to
• Laundry/utility room (3.2m x 3.2m).
Living room: 3.1m x 2.8m + 2.7m x 2.4m
Kitchen: 2.5m x 2.4m
Dining room: 2.5m x 1.5m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 50.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.