5 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Canillas De Albaida
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 3,039 m² approx
- Living space: 195.91 m² approx (constructed)
- Air conditioning: fitted in main living room and all bedrooms
- Balcony terrace: 8.0m x 2.0m
- Pool: 8m x 4m + Jacuzzi
- Separate self contained guest accommodation
- Car port
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. v1025
Large two storey south facing villa with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms located in the countryside within easy reach of the villages of Canillas de Albaida and Archez. This superb property has excellent access, versatile living accommodation including large open plan living and dining rooms, beautiful kitchen, fantastic master bedroom and separate guest accommodation, pool area, Jacuzzi, gym, terraces, covered terraces, outdoor kitchen with barbecue, CCTV system and magnificent countryside, mountain and sea views.
• Very spacious living accommodation arranged over two floors
• Separate self contained guest accommodation
• Plenty of outside space including terraces, covered terraces, pool area and outdoor kitchen
• Spectacular open views of the countryside, mountains and Mediterranean Sea
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
This fabulous villa is located near the villages of Canillas de Albaida and Archez and the easy access is from the main road which leads directly to the gated entrance with electronically operated gates, concrete driveway and car port.
Extending from the parking area around two sides of the villa, the ample walled terracing is edged with attractive brickwork.
The pool area is walled and fenced and located to one side of the villa.
Adjacent to the pool area there is a covered terrace and an outdoor kitchen with barbecue right next to patio doors which open into the kitchen
A useful utility/storage room (3.1m x 2.0m) can be found to the rear of the villa.
On the other side of the villa there is another covered terrace and a shaded decked terrace with a Jacuzzi. A second shaded decked terrace to the rear of the villa houses gym equipment.
The land slopes to the front of the property where there are a number of mature olive and almond trees.
The stunning views from this property take in the countryside, mountains and Mediterranean Sea.
This delightful villa has light coloured floor tiles, attractive brickwork and rustic style wooden doors throughout. The property benefits from a CCTV system which covers both the interior and exterior.
The main entrance to the villa is into the open plan living and dining rooms.
The dining room has a curved frontage and is separated from the living room by an archway.
The large living room has air conditioning and a log burning stove.
A Moorish archway separates the living room from the beautiful well equipped fully fitted kitchen which has superb wooden units with contrasting granite work surfaces and patio doors opening out to the outdoor kitchen, covered terrace and pool area.
Another archway in the living room leads to a hallway (6.0m x 1.1m) from which there is access to the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (3.4m x 3.3m) with fitted wardrobes and air conditioning.
• Fully tiled family bathroom (2.9m x 1.6m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Further double bedroom (2.9m x 2.8m) with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning and patio doors opening out to the rear of the property.
A lockable door at the end of the hallway opens into a further hall space (2.5m x 1.0m) from which stairs lead up to the following accommodation:
• Master bedroom (4.5m x 4.1m) with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning, patio doors opening out to a balcony terrace (8.0m x 2.0m) and a
• Fully tiled en suite shower room (3.0m x 2.8m) with heated towel rail.
The guest accommodation is also accessed from the hall space.
The guest accommodation includes a living room (5.5m x 3.2m) with one set of patio doors opening out to the front terrace and one set opening out to the covered terrace to one side of the villa from which there is access into a fitted kitchen (3.6m x 2.2m).
From the living room there is also access to the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (2.9m x 2.8m) with fitted wardrobes and air conditioning.
• Fully tiled shower room (3.8m x 1.8m) with large shower and heated towel rail.
• Double bedroom (2.9m x 2.6m) with air conditioning.
Living room: 5.6m x 4.0m
Kitchen: 6.0m x 2.6m
Dining area: 5.0m x 4.0m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 30.5 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 89.8 miles
- Almería (International), 90.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.