3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Sayalonga
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 6,038 m² approx
- Living space: 223.80 m² approx (constructed) 159.62 m² approx (useable)
- Air conditioning: throughout the house
- Pool: 10 x 5 plus Jacuzzi
- Garage: 16.1 m²
- Incredible open sea, mountain and countryside views
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. v810
A stunning luxury designer villa with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms situated in the countryside close to the village of Sayalonga. This superb stylish property has beautiful spacious living accommodation, 3 large double bedrooms all with en suite facilities, fabulous quality kitchen, huge covered terrace, large pool and Jacuzzi, garage, gardens and incredible open sea, mountain and countryside views.
• Wonderful spacious well laid out living accommodation
• Plenty of outside space including pool area, sun terrace and fabulous covered terrace
• Spectacular views of the mountains, countryside, sea and coastline
• High quality property with many fantastic features
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
This impressive south west facing property is situated in a lovely rural location near the village of Sayalonga.
From the main road, access to the villa is via a 0.3 km unmade road which leads to the electronically operated gates. From here, the pressed concrete driveway sweeps up to the parking area and garage to the rear of the property. The driveway is walled on both sides.
This amazing property has magnificent uninterrupted views of the mountains, spectacular countryside and Mediterranean Sea and coastline at Torre del Mar.
The vast covered terrace (80.9 m²) is located to the front of the villa adjacent to the pool and sun terrace. Here there is also a Jacuzzi and to one side, a very useful shower room with w/c.
In front of the pool and continuing around one side of the villa is a grassed area planted with a number of mature trees and shrubs.
The parking area and garage with utility area are situated to the rear of the villa.
This beautifully finished exclusive villa benefits from an integral air conditioning/heating system in the main living area and it has black floor tiles flecked with grey throughout. All of the rooms have large windows and/or patio doors which flood the property with light.
The main entrance to the villa is from the parking area and into an entrance hall (5.9 m²).
The layout of the villa is such that the living/dining area and kitchen are in the middle with the master bedroom suite at one end of the property and the two guest bedrooms at the other end. The living area and all of the bedrooms have direct access out to the covered terrace.
Automatic low level lighting ensures safe passage through the house at night.
From the entrance hall there is access straight into the open plan living/dining area to the left and upon entering this room the grandeur of the property is immediately evident.
Two large sets of patio doors in this room lead out to the side of the villa and to the covered terrace at the front.
Adjacent to the living/dining area is the fabulous stylish fully fitted kitchen which has top quality appliances, cream coloured units with contrasting light blue siltstone work surfaces, central island and a useful storage cupboard.
To the right from the entrance hall there is a cloakroom/wc (1.7m x 1.2m) and then a hallway which leads to the master bedroom suite which comprises:
• Large walk-in wardrobe with lots of storage space.
• Superb double bedroom (6.0m x 3.7m) with large picture window, patio doors opening out to the covered terrace, air conditioning and a
• Sophisticated en suite shower room (3.1m x 2.6m) with large walk-in Jacuzzi style shower finished with glass bricks and two sinks set in black granite.
From the living/dining area a hallway leads to the guest wing and the remaining accommodation:
• Double bedroom (4.5m x 3.1m) with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning, patio doors opening out onto the covered terrace and an
• En suite shower room (2.0m x 1.9m) with walk-in shower.
• Third double bedroom (5.4m x 3.4m) with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning, large picture window, patio doors opening out onto the covered terrace and an
• En suite shower room (2.2m x 1.9m) with walk-in shower.
Living room: 54.8 m²
Kitchen: 12.8 m²
Telephone: yes, with a wireless broadband internet connection
Italian designer furniture negotiable
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: G - 148.66 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 28.5 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 87.2 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 91.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.