4 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Benajarafe
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 965 m˛ approx
- Living space: 197.09 m˛ approx (constructed)
- Pool: 8m x 4m
- Garage: 6.7m x 4.6m
- Sun room: 6.7m x 2.0m
- Located in a quiet residential area
- Easy access to the beach and all local amenities
- On-street parking available
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. v1046
Stunning stylish villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and separate guest accommodation comprising 1 bedroom with en suite facilities located in a quiet residential area of the coastal village of Benajarafe. This fabulous property has easy access, wonderful open plan living accommodation, fantastic sun room, large garage and superb outside space including extensive terracing, secluded pool area, mature gardens and sea views.
• Beautiful spacious open plan living accommodation
• Ample outside space including various terraces, pool area and mature gardens
• Garage and on-street parking
• Easy access to the beach and all local amenities
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
This outstanding property is situated in a quiet residential development just a short distance from the beach and the village of Benajarafe.
On-street parking is available right outside the villa and the garage is accessed from street level.
The property is entered from street level via a door where steps lead up to the first level of the garden and a good sized gravelled area. The villa is entirely walled making it ideal for dog owners and the well established gardens are full of mature plants, shrubs and trees.
More steps lead up to the next level where there is a mixture of gravelled areas and natural stone terracing and pathways. Here a raised terrace/seating area (8.0m x 5.0m) has a pergola, brick built barbecue and sea views.
A natural stone pathway leads from the front of the villa to the rear where there is an area of astro turf to one side.
Also located to the rear of the villa, the secluded pool area is tiled all round with an outside shower, covered gazebo, brick barbecue and a covered terrace (4.0m x 2.5m) with a retractable sun blind. A further gravelled area can be found to the other side of the villa.
This individual villa is of open plan design with a wonderful feeling of space the minute you enter and it has many attractive features.
The main entrance to the villa is into an entrance hall (4.1m x 2.4m) which is open to the large living/dining room and adjoining sun room.
The living/dining room has a log burning stove and is separated from the sun room by an archway.
From the living/dining room a door opens into the traditional rustic style kitchen which has a large pantry, cloakroom/wc/utility room (1.6m x 1.4m) and a door opening out to the rear of the villa.
Steps in the living/dining room lead up to a hallway (5.7m x 1.1m) from which the following accommodation is accessed:
• Fabulous master bedroom (4.2m x 4.0m) with an internal passageway (2.0m x 1.2m), lots of fitted wardrobe space and an
• En suite bathroom (2.6m x 2.1m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Second double bedroom (3.7m x 3.4m) with fitted wardrobes.
• Family bathroom (1.9m x 1.8m) which has a corner shower.
Accessed from the hallway is the:
• Third bedroom (3.4m x 2.3m) with views across the gardens to the Mediterranean Sea.
The separate guest accommodation is accessed from the pool area and comprises a bedroom with en suite facilities (6.0m x 2.0m).
Living room: 6.7m x 4.7m
Kitchen: 3.8m x 2.1m
Telephone: yes, with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 16.9 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 75.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.