5 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Puente Don Manuel
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 210 m² approx
- Living space: 263.37 m² approx (constructed)
- Air conditioning: fitted in living area and master bedroom on first floor
- Pool: 28m²
- Workshop/storage room
- Versatile layout
- Excellent potential for rental income
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. v753
Fabulous beautifully presented modern town villa with 5/6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms arranged over two floors and situated on a quiet street with no through traffic in Puente Don Manuel. This superb property has on-street parking available outside, ample spacious living accommodation, pool area, lovely countryside and mountain views and excellent rental potential.
• Really spacious well laid out living accommodation spread over two floors
• Convenient location close to local amenities and the coast
• Great outside space including secluded pool area with sun terrace and covered terrace
• Outstanding rental potential
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Situated within the popular community of Puente Don Manuel and close to the village of La Vinuela, access to this town villa is straightforward and on-street parking is available right outside.
To the front of the property there are two separate entrances which lead to the ground and first floor villas.
To the rear of the property, the pool area and sun terrace are walled and fenced and edged with attractive raised flower beds.
From the pool area a metal staircase leads up to the covered terrace on the first floor (7.0m x 3.0m) which has plumbing for a washing machine, an outside sink and wonderful views of the olive grove directly behind the property and the mountains and countryside beyond.
This lovely property is light and airy throughout with light coloured floor tiles, well proportioned rooms and a great layout and it has been very well maintained. The ground floor villa is already rented successfully so there is excellent potential for rental income.
FIRST FLOOR VILLA
The main entrance to the accommodation on the first floor is from the street via a marble staircase which leads up to a spacious sun room (4.5m x 2.7m) which the current owners use as a dining area.
From here there is access into an entrance hallway (4.0m x 1.6m).
To the right, double wood and glass doors lead into the large living area which benefits from air conditioning and has patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony.
Next to the living area is the master bedroom (4.9m x 2.9m) which has:
• Its own internal hallway (1.6m x 1.0m) with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning and an
• En suite shower room (2.2m x 1.5m) with large shower.
The good sized fully fitted kitchen is adjacent to the master bedroom and is accessed from a further hallway (4.0m x 1.2m) which has a flat panel radiator. A door in the kitchen leads out to the covered terrace.
The second hallway also leads to the remaining accommodation on this floor:
• Double bedroom (3.9m x 2.5m).
• Family bathroom (2.6m x 2.2m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Third double bedroom (3.8m x 2.9m) with flat panel radiator.
GROUND FLOOR VILLA
The main entrance to the ground floor villa is from the street and into an entrance hall (2.3m x 1.8m).
To the left is a good sized workshop/storage room (5.0m x 2.8m) which could easily be converted to provide a third ground floor bedroom as it already has an adjoining shower room (2.0m x 1.3m).
The entrance hall leads into a further hallway (3.7m x 1.0m) which has a storage cupboard and access into:
• Double bedroom (4.6m x 3.9m) with an
• En suite shower room (2.2m x 1.5m).
• Second double bedroom (4.6m x 3.1m).
• Family bathroom (3.5m x 2.0m) which has a bath with a shower over and is accessible from both the hallway and the second bedroom.
An archway leads through to another hallway (2.8m x 1.9m) which also has a storage cupboard.
From here there is access into the spacious living area (5.1m x 4.0m) which has a ceiling fan and patio doors opening out to the pool area.
Adjacent to the living area is the fitted kitchen (3.7m x 2.8m) with a door which leads out to the pool area.
Living room: 5.7m x 4.6m / 5.1 x 4m
Kitchen: 3.8m x 2.8m / 3.7 x 2.8m
Telephone: yes, with a broadband internet connection possible
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 24.1 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 84.1 miles
- Almería (International), 99.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.