2 bedroom apartment for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Torrox
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 84.25 m² approx (constructed) 67.32 m² approx (useable)
- Terrace: south facing 36.19 m²
- Pool: Large communal
- Sold fully furnished
- Sought after location
- Fantastic holiday home or rental property
- Parking available nearby
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t791
Superb apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms located on the popular well established development of Torrox Beach Club within walking distance of the beach at Torrox Costa. This gorgeous apartment is set within beautiful communal gardens and it has easy access, parking, use of the communal pool, good sized living accommodation laid out over two floors and a fabulous terrace with breathtaking sea views. A fantastic holiday home or rental property in a sought after location.
• Ample accommodation and large terrace with stunning sea views
• Well maintained complex with communal gardens and communal pool
• Outstanding location within walking distance of the beach
• To be sold fully furnished and ready for immediate occupation
This wonderful apartment is located within walking distance of the beach at Torrox Costa and on a bus route to Torrox and Nerja. The development within which it is situated has attractive, colourful gardens and a secure pool area with a large pool and a children’s pool and plenty of space for sunbathing. Parking is available very close to the apartment.
From the parking area, the apartment is approached via a pathway through the gardens.
This property has been very well maintained and it is clean, light and airy throughout giving a tremendous feeling of space.
The main entrance is into an entrance area (2.0m x 1.4m) which leads straight into the open plan living area and kitchen.
The fitted kitchen is at one end of the room and the living area has patio doors which open out onto the large part covered terrace (7.0m x 5.0m) which has attractive tiling and balustrade fencing, a barbecue and a useful storage cupboard.
From the terrace there are stunning views across the immaculate gardens to the Mediterranean Sea.
From the living area there is access into a hallway (2.0m x 1.0m) which leads to the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (3.7m x 3.4m) with fitted wardrobes, ceiling fan, patio doors opening out to the terrace and a beautifully tiled
• En suite shower room (2.6m x 1.9m) with large walk-in shower.
A landing area (2.4m x 1.7m) with a handy storage cupboard is accessed from the hallway. Stairs lead down to the lower floor and the remaining accommodation:
• Second double bedroom (4.4m x 3.5m) with ceiling fan and an archway separating the bedroom from an additional space (1.9m x 1.0m) which in turn leads into the
• En suite shower room (2.5m x 1.9m) with large walk-in shower and attractive tiling.
Living room: 3.7m x 3.7m
Kitchen: 2.0m x 1.6m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: F - 35.06 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 30.7 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 88.4 miles
- Almería (International), 88.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.