7 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 188 m² approx (constructed)
- Roof terrace: x 3
- Potential as a B&B
- Located close to the main village square
- Many attractive features throughout the property
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t674
A large, traditional townhouse well over 100 years old originally built to a very high standard and which has been subsequently maintained to the same high standard. The property has many distinctive features including original handmade floor tiles in most of the rooms and ornate banisters that adorn the stairs. The house is centrally located with all of the facilities of the village close to hand.
• Large enough to adapt into a B& B
• Convenient location close to all amenities
• Many attractive features throughout the property
• Fully renovated and ready to move into
The house is superbly located close to the main village square.
The main door opens into a reception area (1.8m x 1.1m) which has an ante room (2.0m x 1.2m) to the side with plumbing for a washing machine.
The reception area leads into the lovely dining area which has double doors that open onto a small balcony. The traditional fitted kitchen (3.2m x 2.6m) is located adjacent to the dining area and has the original marble sink and chimney.
Stairs lead down from the dining area to a separate apartment with its own entrance which consists of:
• Practical kitchen area with gas cooker (2.9m x 2.3m)
• Comfortable lounge area (3.0m x 2.8m)
• Cosy bedroom (1.9m x 1.5m)
• Large bathroom with plumbing for a washing machine (3.0m x 2.7m)
• Separate toilet (1.3m x 1.0m)
The main stairs from the dining area lead up to the rest of the extensive accommodation.
The master bedroom suite comprises:
• Good sized bedroom with double doors and a balcony (3.4m x 2.9m)
• Dressing room (1.9m x 1.5m) off which there is
• Bathroom (2.4m x 1.4m) and separate toilet (2.1m x 1.3m).
Adjacent to the master suite is a further good sized bedroom with double doors and a balcony and a built-in cupboard.
Up a few more stairs is the beautiful, spacious living room which has double doors and a balcony from which you have a fantastic view of the processions that take place during the Easter celebrations.
There are four further bedrooms (3.1m x 2.5m; 2.6m x 2.4m; 4.0m x 2.8m and 3.6m x 2.8m) and from bedroom 7 there is access to the 3 roof terraces from which there are wonderful sea views, views over the roof tops of Competa and down to the distant white village of Corumbela.
Living room: 3.6m x 2.8m
Kitchen: 3.2m x 2.6m
Dining room: 5.4m x 3.3m
Telephone: yes, and possible to connect a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 31.6 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 88.9 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 90.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.