3 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Salares
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 132 m˛ approx
- Central heating: gas
- Roof terrace: yes + large internal patio
- Garage: 5.8m x 3.3m
- Lots of character and many attractive features
- Plenty of outside space
- Parking available close by
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: Application processing
Wonderful traditional rustic style village house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms located within easy walking distance of all amenities in the village of Salares with parking available close by. This beautiful property has been nicely renovated with a great dining kitchen, large living room, fantastic courtyard terrace, 2 balcony terraces, further terrace area with covered storage space, garage and lovely views across the village.
• Spacious living accommodation arranged over two floors
• Traditional style property with lots of character and many attractive features
• Plenty of outside space with large courtyard terrace and two balcony terraces
• Convenient village location close to all amenities with parking nearby
This gorgeous village house is located within easy walking distance of the centre of the village of Salares with parking available close by. The good sized garage is accessed from the main road.
This village house is rustic in style with beamed ceilings, attractive wooden doors, terracotta floor tiles and lots of traditional features.
The main entrance to the property is from the street via impressive double wooden doors and into the walled courtyard.
The large partly covered courtyard has a brick built barbecue and plenty of space for relaxation, dining and entertaining.
From the courtyard there are two entrances to the house itself – one into an entrance hall (3.8m x 1.9m) and one into the dining kitchen.
This great space comprises a traditional rustic style kitchen right next to a dining area with a log burning stove and plenty of room for a table and chairs.
Archways separate the dining area and the entrance hall from a central hall space (3.4m x 2.0m) from which all of the remaining accommodation can be accessed.
The beautiful welcoming living room has an open fire and patio doors opening out to a balcony terrace (3.5m x 1.5m) with views of the village.
Outside, accessed from the central hall area, is a walled terrace (4.0m x 2.0m) with adjacent covered storage space (2.5m x 2.3m).
A hallway (4.0m x 1.0m) leads to a good sized bathroom (3.0m x 1.9m) which has a bath with a shower over and plumbing for a washing machine.
Opposite the bathroom is some useful under stairs storage.
Stairs lead up to the first floor landing and hallway from which there is access out to a second balcony terrace (2.0m x 1.5m) and to the following accommodation:
• Large double bedroom (6.4m x 3.3m) with ceiling fan and electric fire.
• Second double bedroom (4.2m x 2.4m).
• Family bathroom (2.2m x 1.7m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Third bedroom (3.1m x 2.6m)
Living room: 5.8m x 3.3m
Kitchen: 3.2m x 2.2m
Dining area: 4.9m x 2.5m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 46.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.