3 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 110 m² approx (constructed)
- Roof terrace: x 2 and internal patio
- Storage room/occasional 4th bedroom
- Parking available nearby
- Lots of traditional features
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t938
Spacious traditional rustic style village house with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a cloakroom/wc located within easy walking distance of all amenities in the village of Cómpeta. This charming property has been nicely renovated to achieve a superb open plan feel whilst retaining a number of original features with great dining kitchen, large living room, storage room/occasional 4th bedroom, courtyard terrace, 2 roof terraces and spectacular village, mountain and countryside views.
• Ample living accommodation arranged over three floors
• Traditional property with really good sized rooms
• Plenty of outside space with large courtyard terrace and two roof terraces
• Convenient yet peaceful village location close to all amenities with parking nearby
This delightful village house is located within easy walking distance of the centre of the village of Cómpeta with parking available close by.
The property is rustic in style with beamed ceilings and lots of traditional features.
The main entrance to this village house is from the street and into an entrance hall (3.4m x 2.7m) where there is a cloakroom/wc (2.2m x 1.3m) with useful storage cupboard.
An archway divides the entrance hall from the spacious living room which has a log burning stove.
From the living room a door opens into the fantastic dining kitchen.
This superb space comprises a stylish fully fitted kitchen separated from the dining area by an archway. Doors in both the kitchen and the living room lead out to the fabulous courtyard terrace (8.0m x 5.0m).
Also accessed from the kitchen is the family bathroom (2.4m x 2.3m) which has a corner bath with shower over.
From the courtyard terrace there is access into the storage room/occasional fourth bedroom (3.4m x 2.4m). An additional storage room can also be accessed from this terrace.
Two flights of steps lead up from the courtyard to a double bedroom (3.9m x 2.6m) with flat panel radiator and to the first roof terrace (4.0m x 3.0m) from which there are lovely countryside views.
Back inside, from the entrance hall stairs lead up to the first floor landing and the second double bedroom (3.5m x 2.6m).
More stairs lead up to the third double bedroom (4.2m x 2.9m) with flat panel radiator.
From the third bedroom there is access via steps up to the second roof terrace (4.0m x 4.0m) from which there are magnificent views across the village to the mountains and countryside beyond.
Bathrooms: 1 + cloakroom/wc
Living room: 5.2m x 3.2m
Kitchen: 4.5m x 2.4m
Dining room: 2.8m x 2.3m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: E - 59.73 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 31.6 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 88.9 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 90.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.