3 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 54 m² approx (constructed)
- Roof terrace: 13 m² approx
- Terrace: 5.0m x 2.0m
- Ideal lock up and leave holiday home/rental property
- Furniture included
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t1056
Nicely renovated village house with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom situated within walking distance of all amenities in the village of Cómpeta with parking available nearby. This charming property has a good sized terrace, two reception rooms and a roof terrace with a utility room and fabulous views across the village to the mountains, countryside and Mediterranean Sea.
• Comfortable living accommodation arranged over three floors
• Great location close to all village amenities with parking close by
• Ground floor terrace and roof terrace with spectacular sea views
• Ideal ‘lock up and leave’ holiday home or rental property
This delightful village house is located within easy reach of the centre of the village of Cómpeta and parking is available nearby.
From the street steps lead up to a good sized terrace (5.0m x 2.0m) edged with decorative metal railings.
The main entrance to the house is a step up from the terrace and into the first living room (2.7m x 1.7m) on the ground floor where there is a useful under stairs storage cupboard.
From here there is access into bedroom one (2.6m x 2.5m).
Steps from the first living room lead up to a small half landing where more steps lead down into the second living room (2.4m x 2.1m).
Marble stairs lead up from the ground floor half landing to the first floor half landing and into the second bedroom (2.7m x 2.0m).
There is also access into the fitted kitchen and adjacent bathroom (2.6m x 1.7m) which has a bath with a shower over.
Marble stairs lead up from the kitchen to the second floor and the third bedroom (2.9m x 2.1m) from which a door opens out to the roof terrace.
From the roof terrace (3.0m x 3.0m) and (2.5m x 1.0m) there are magnificent views across the village to the mountains, countryside and Mediterranean Sea and its coastline.
Here there is also a useful utility room (1.9m x 1.5m) with plumbing for a washing machine.
Living room: x2
Kitchen: 3.5m x 2.6m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 31.6 miles
- Almería (International), 88.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 90.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.