3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 2,510 m² approx
- Living space: 140.80 m² approx (constructed)
- Central heating: pre fitted
- Air conditioning: fitted in all bedrooms
- Roof terrace and covered terrace
- Pool: 8m x 4m
- Double car port
- Sold fully furnished
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. v836
Exceptional rustic style two storey villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms situated in a peaceful rural location near the village of Cómpeta. This stunning property has very spacious living accommodation, large living room and open plan kitchen, superb first floor master bedroom with en suite and roof terrace, attractive pool area with sun terrace, outdoor kitchen area and spectacular mountain, countryside and sea views.
• Spacious well laid out living accommodation
• Beautifully finished property with many attractive features
• Plenty of outside space including pool area, terraces and roof terrace
• Magnificent open views of the mountains, countryside and Mediterranean Sea
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Located in the countryside close to the village of Cómpeta, access to this property is from the main road via a 1.7 km concrete road which leads to the gated entrance, pressed concrete driveway and large parking area with double car port.
The villa is tiled all round with ranch style fencing to the front and walls to the side and rear. The land slopes to the front of the property where there are jacaranda, olive, lemon and orange trees which benefit from an automatic irrigation system.
The pool area at the front of the villa is tiled all round with a sun terrace and an adjacent shaded terrace (8.0m x 3.0m). At one end of the pool there is an outside shower, a great covered kitchen area with barbecue and sink and a utility/storage room (1.7m x 1.6m).
A covered terrace (4.0m x 2.0m) can be found directly outside the front door.
The stunning far reaching views from this property take in the mountains, the surrounding countryside and the Mediterranean Sea.
This villa has been superbly finished with lots of lovely rustic features including beautiful wooden doors throughout, beamed ceilings, terracotta floor tiles and wooden windows and shutters.
To be sold fully furnished this fantastic villa requires absolutely no work at all; it is simply a case of moving in straightaway and enjoying your new country home immediately.
The main entrance to the villa is from the covered terrace and into the large living room which has a log burning stove and plenty of space for a dining table and chairs.
The living area and the kitchen are separated by two lovely Moorish archways and a breakfast bar.
The well equipped fully fitted kitchen has contemporary style wooden units and granite work surfaces.
An archway separates the living area from a hallway (2.1m x 1.0m) and the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (4.9m x 2.9m) with fitted wardrobes and air conditioning.
• Large fully tiled family bathroom (3.8m x 2.2m) which has a bath with a shower over and a separate shower.
• Further double bedroom (4.1m x 3.8m) with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning and a large storage cupboard.
From the hallway stairs lead up to the first floor and the remaining accommodation:
• Master bedroom (6.4m x 4.9m) with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning, patio doors opening out to the roof terrace and an
• En suite bathroom (2.5m x 1.9m) which has a bath with a shower over.
Living room: 5.9m x 5.2m
Kitchen: 3.5m x 3.1m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 31.6 miles
- Almería (International), 88.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 90.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.