5 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Archez
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 4,400m˛ approx
- Living space: 251 m˛ approx (constructed)
- Central heating: gas
- Roof terrace: yes
- Pool: 8m x 4m
- Garage: 25 m˛ approx
- Peaceful rural location
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: E
Large well established villa with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a separate 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment situated in a beautiful peaceful location close to the village of Archez. This delightful property has ample living accommodation, wonderful secluded pool area, breathtaking views and fantastic rental potential.
• Spacious well laid out living accommodation
• Attractive pool area and plenty of outside space
• Spectacular open views of the mountains and countryside
• Outstanding business prospect
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
This villa is situated in a very quiet location near the village of Archez and access is by way of a 2 km unmade road which leads to the gated entrance and concrete driveway and parking area.
There is also a further parking area on the other side of the villa accessible from the road.
The secluded pool area is to one side of the villa. This is an ideal place for entertaining or for relaxing in the sunshine and includes:
• An attractive gravelled area around the pool with mature plants and trees and lighting
• A delightful pergola which creates a pleasant, shaded seating area beside the pool
• A barbeque and outside shower
The garage and apartment (100 m˛ approx) are on the same level as the pool area. The current owners live in the apartment whilst the villa is used for holiday lets. This is the perfect situation for anyone looking for a property with excellent rental potential and enables the owners to live on-site.
The land extends to approximately 4,400 m˛ and includes olive, almond and plum trees as well as grapevines. The large amount of flat space around the property is walled and fenced and there is ample parking to both sides of the villa. Steps lead up to the house and a lovely shaded seating area is to be found directly outside the front door.
The main entrance to the villa is into a spacious hallway on the ground floor.
To the left is the large fully fitted kitchen which has attractive wooden units and ample space for a table and chairs.
To the right opposite the kitchen is the comfortable, inviting living room which has an open fire.
From the hallway, there access to the following accommodation:
• Well-proportioned bedroom (4.3m x 3.3m).
• Light and airy bedroom (4.0m x 4.0m) with two windows affording beautiful views.
• Large bathroom (2.5m x 2.3m) which has a bath with a shower over.
In the hallway there is a spiral staircase which leads up to the next floor and to a landing area from which there is access to the fabulous roof terrace (49 m˛ approx).
Also on this level is the remaining accommodation:
• Good sized bedroom (3.6m x 2.4m) with storage cupboard and a door opening out to a balcony with glorious views.
• Fourth double bedroom (5.0m x 4.0m) with storage cupboard and a door opening out to a balcony from which the stunning views can be enjoyed.
• Bathroom (2.0m x 1.7m) which has a shower.
The apartment (75 m˛ approx) is located beneath the main villa and has its own terrace/seating area, 1 bedroom and a shower room. The apartment has its own entrance and parking area independent from the main villa and as such, works extremely well as the owner's accommodation whilst the main villa is rented out.
Living room: 4.4m x 4.8m
Kitchen: 3.6m x 5.3m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: E - 29.24 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 49.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.