3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Canillas de Aceituno
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 3,804 m² approx
- Living space: 136.12 m² approx (constructed) 110.21 m² approx (useable)
- Air conditioning: fitted in 2 x bedrooms
- Pool: 8m x 4m
- Car port
- Plenty of outside space
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. v1016
Stunning south west facing villa with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms situated in a peaceful countryside location not far from the villages of Canillas de Aceituno and Sedella. This beautiful property has spacious living accommodation including secluded pool area, terraces, covered terrace, superb outdoor kitchen and spectacular far reaching countryside, mountain and sea views.
• Spacious well maintained living accommodation
• Plenty of outside space including covered terraces, pool and BBQ area
• Fantastic location with good access and only 10 mins drive to villages and amenities
• Breathtaking uninterrupted views of the countryside, mountains and Mediterranean Sea
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
The access to the villa is via a concrete and dirt road of approx 1.5km and the entrance to the villa is gated and via concrete.
The pool is located to the front of the villa and is south / west facing so has sun all day. There is also a covered sun terrace. Along with plenty of additional terracing around the villa there is ample outside space to enjoy the Mediterranean sunshine.
The land is gently sloping offering space to plant more fruit trees, already there are lemon and orange trees plated. Breathtaking views from all around the property take in the villages of Canillas de Aceituno, Cutar and Benamocarra. Views of the Maroma mountain , countryside and the Mediterranean Sea.
The main entrance to the villa is into a glazed sunroom (3m x 3.4m) and then on into the open plan lounge / dining / Kitchen area. The Kitchen is fully fitted with washing machine and dishwasher and has granite work tops. The Lounge is bright and airy with a large picture window. The dining area has a ceiling fan fitted.
Accessed from the lounge are:-
• Double bedroom (3m x 3.4.2m) with air conditioning ,ceiling fan leading to
• En suite bathroom (1.4m x 2m) with shower.
• Fully tiled family bathroom (2.5m x 2m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Second double bedroom (3m x 3.8m) with ceiling fan.
Again from the lounge a vestibule has a door leading to a rear terrace that catches the morning sun and on to large a 3rd double bedroom (4.4m x 3.7m) with air conditioning and ceiling fan. This bedroom has an en-suite bathroom (1.8m x 1.6m) with a shower fitted.
Living room: 4.7m x 4.5m
Kitchen: 3.2m x 1.8m
Dining area: 3.6m x 3.8m
Telephone: yes, via a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: E - 25.11 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 26.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 86.5 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 95.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.