3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Sedella
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 9,709 m² approx
- Living space: 143 m² approx (constructed)
- Air conditioning: fitted in living area, dining area and all bedrooms
- Pool: 6 x 4m
- Garage: 6.1m x 3.3m
- Stunning rural location
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. v761
Superb modern villa with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms situated in a stunning rural location in the picturesque countryside near the village of Sedella. This beautifully maintained property has easy access, wonderful open plan living accommodation, huge sun terrace, covered terrace, pool area, garage, attractive gardens and outstanding open views of the mountains and spectacular scenery.
• Plenty of living accommodation and an excellent layout
• Great outside space including gardens, three terraces and pool area
• Incredible 360º views of the mountains and rolling countryside
• Fabulous elevated position in a peaceful rural setting
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
This lovely property is situated in a tranquil rural location close to the village of Sedella and from the main road, access to the villa is via a 1.4 km unmade road which leads to the concrete driveway and concrete parking area outside the garage.
To the side of the garage there is a gravelled parking area and access to the gardens which are planted with colourful flowers and shrubs.
At the end of the parking area there is a useful log store and more cultivated land to one side of the villa is planted with a number of trees and plants including apple, plum and nectarine trees.
To the front of the villa is the huge sun terrace (20.0m x 7.4m) which is edged by low brick walls and enhanced by shrubs and trees. From here steps lead down to the pool area.
The pool area has its own sun terrace from which steps lead up to the pool itself which is walled all round with an outside shower.
The plot extends to just over 9,700 m² and it slopes gently to the front of the property where there is a large useable level plateau of land.
Adjacent to the large sun terrace directly outside the living area and accessed via patio doors is a further terrace/seating area (4.6m x 4.1m) from which the tremendous views can be enjoyed.
To one side of the villa there is a great covered terrace (5.6m x 4.7m) ideal for al fresco dining and entertaining.
The main entrance to the villa is from the covered terrace and into the dining area which has air conditioning and a flat panel radiator.
The entire property is in immaculate condition and it is bright and airy throughout with striking light coloured floor tiles with contrasting inlaid tiles.
The dining area is separated from the kitchen by an attractive brick archway.
The fully fitted kitchen has white wooden units, granite work surfaces and a ceiling fan.
From the kitchen a lobby area (1.5m x 1.1m) gives access into:
• Master bedroom (3.5m x 3.2m) with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning, flat panel radiator and
• En suite shower room (2.3m x 1.3m).
The dining and living areas are separated by a feature brick archway.
The large living area has a log burning stove, air conditioning and patio doors opening out to the terrace at the front of the villa.
From the living area there is access via a door to an L-shaped hallway (2.2m x 0.8m) and (1.7m x 1.0m) which has a flat panel radiator and there is access to the remaining accommodation:
• Double bedroom (3.6m x 3.1m) with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning and ceiling fan.
• Good sized fully tiled family bathroom (2.4m x 2.4m) which has a bath with a shower over and a separate shower.
• Third double bedroom (4.8m x 3.0m) with air conditioning and a ceiling fan.
Outside adjacent to the garage is a further shower room (3.2m x 1.3m) with a large shower.
Living room: 5.8m x 5.0m
Kitchen: 3.1m x 2.7m
Dining room: 5.0m x 3.1m
Telephone: yes, via a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: E - 38.30 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 28.7 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 88.3 miles
- Almería (International), 92.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.