3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 500 m² approx
- Living space: 100 m² approx (constructed)
- Roof terrace: 8.0m x 5.0m
- Covered terrace
- Space for an above ground pool
- Situated in a sought after development
- Great property for full-time living or for holiday/rental purposes
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: E
Well established villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms situated in a sought after development close to the village of Cómpeta and within easy reach of the natural park. This south facing property has easy access, good sized living accommodation, covered terrace, roof terrace and fabulous countryside, mountain and sea views. A great property for full-time living or for holiday or rental purposes.
• Superb location within easy reach of the village and right on the edge of the natural park
• Spacious living accommodation all on one level
• Good amount of outside space including terraces and room for an above ground pool
• Spectacular views of the mountains, countryside and Mediterranean Sea
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Situated in a peaceful location near the village of Cómpeta, the easy access to this property is via a concrete road which leads directly to the gravelled driveway and parking area.
A large covered terrace (8.0m x 4.0m) extends along the front of the property.
To one side of the villa there is a useful storage room, natural stone terracing, room for an above ground pool and steps leading up to the roof terrace.
The magnificent views from this property take in the mountains, countryside and Mediterranean Sea.
The main entrance to the property is from the covered terrace and into the spacious living/dining room which has a log burning stove. From here there is access into the kitchen.
An archway separates the living/dining room from a hallway (3.2m x 1.0m) from which there is access to the remaining accommodation:
• Master bedroom (4.2m x 4.1m) with recessed hanging space and an
• En suite bathroom (4.1m x 2.0m) which has a bath and a separate shower.
• A further room (3.6m x 2.6m) with fitted wardrobes adjacent to the master bedroom can be used as a dressing room or study or dining room.
• Second double bedroom (3.6m x 2.6m) with fitted wardrobes.
• Family bathroom (2.6m x 1.6m) with large shower.
• Third double bedroom (3.6m x 2.7m) with fitted wardrobes.
Living room: 6.1m x 3.7m
Kitchen: 2.6m x 2.2m
Telephone: yes, with a broadband internet connection
Additional info: furniture negotiable
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: E - 37.09 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 50.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.