4 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Ríogordo
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 4,528 m² approx
- Living space: 159.40 m² approx (constructed)
- Air conditioning: fitted in living room and 1 x bedroom
- Space for above ground pool
- Fantastic countryside location with excellent access
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. v966
Spacious two storey country house with 4 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms situated in a wonderful rural location surrounded by beautiful olive groves near the village of Riogordo. This well established property has easy access direct from the main road with no track to negotiate, good sized living accommodation, covered terrace, gardens, plenty of room for an above ground pool and stunning open views of the mountains and countryside.
• Spacious living accommodation arranged over two floors
• Ample outside space including covered terrace and mature gardens
• Fantastic countryside location with excellent access
• Fabulous far reaching views across the undulating olive groves
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Situated in the picturesque countryside near the village of Riogordo, the easy access to this property is directly from the main road to the gated entrance and large gravelled parking area.
The attractive gardens adjacent to the parking area are full of well established plants, shrubs and trees. The land extends to the front and side of the property where there are many mature trees including olive, almond, fig, lemon, orange, mandarin, plum, pear, cherry, peach and pomegranate.
The areas at the rear and to one side of the house are concreted. To the rear there are raised beds containing a wide variety of colourful flowers, plants and shrubs.
There is plenty of space for a large above ground pool which could be positioned on a lower terrace and edged with decking to give the appearance of a traditional below surface pool.
At the rear of the house there is a covered terrace (5.0m x 2.0m) and there are two useful storage sheds to the front.
The spectacular views from the property take in the mountains and beautiful surrounding countryside with well tended olive groves extending as far as the eye can see.
The entrance to the house is from the covered terrace and into the main living area.
The living/dining room has air conditioning, ceiling fan, log burning stove and large picture windows from which there are magnificent countryside views.
A breakfast bar and arch separate the living/dining room from the traditional country style kitchen.
An archway divides the living/dining room from a hallway (2.3m x 0.9m) from which there is access to the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (3.4m x 3.1m) with air conditioning and ceiling fan.
• Family bathroom (2.5m x 1.8m) with walk-in shower.
• Storage cupboard.
From the hallway there is access via stairs to the first floor hallway (5.0m x 0.9m) and the remaining accommodation:
• Second double bedroom (3.3m x 3.2m).
• Third double bedroom (4.6m x 3.3m).
• Large family bathroom (4.1m x 2.0m) with bath with a shower over and separate shower.
• Fourth double bedroom (5.0m x 3.2m) with walk-in wardrobe and recessed storage space.
Living room: 6.7m x 4.5m
Kitchen: 3.7m x 2.3m + 2.1m x 1.5m
Telephone: yes, via a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 20 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 79.4 miles
- Sevilla (San Pablo) (International), 95.4 miles
- Jerez (International), 99 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.