3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Sedella
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 5,071 m² approx
- Living space: 201.49 m² approx (constructed) 165.39 m² approx (useable)
- Roof terrace: 7.3m x 6.3m
- Pool: 7m x 4m
- Walking distance to the village
- Potential for B&B
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. v717
Beautiful rustic style villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms arranged over two floors and set in stunning open countryside within walking distance of the village of Sedella and easy reach of the coast. This really spacious property has good access, well laid out living accommodation, attractive pool area, gorgeous master bedroom with a superb roof terrace and glorious sea, mountain and countryside views.
• Ample living accommodation with a great layout
• Lovely pool area with sun terrace and spectacular roof terrace
• Superb rural location but within easy walking distance of all amenities in Sedella
• Wonderful open views of the sea, mountains and surrounding countryside
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Situated in a picturesque and peaceful location close to the village of Sedella, access to the villa is via a 0.5 km unmade road which leads directly to the gated entrance and concrete driveway.
The spectacular open views of the magnificent mountains, the stunning scenery and the Mediterranean Sea can be enjoyed from all around this delightful property.
The pool area is to one side of the villa and here there is a sun terrace with a shaded pergola.
To the front of the villa there are tiled and gravelled terrace areas offering a good selection of places to sit outside and enjoy the wonderful views.
The land has been terraced and slopes gently in front of the property. It is partly fenced and easily accessible and as such, offers possibilities for the creation of garden/orchard areas.
The main entrance to the villa is into the large impressive entrance hall (5.9m x 2.3m) which has a flat panel radiator.
The villa is finished in a lovely rustic style with attractive wooden doors and light coloured terracotta floor tiles throughout.
From the entrance hall, glass and wood doors to the left lead into the superb living area which has wide double aspect windows with spectacular views of the countryside beyond, an open fire and a ceiling fan.
From the entrance hall to the right, is the good sized dining area which also has an open fire and a ceiling fan.
From the dining area there is access into the beautiful country kitchen which has wooden units, a ceiling fan and plenty of space for a dining table and chairs. A door from the kitchen leads outside to the side of the villa.
The entrance hall leads to a further hallway (5.3m x 1.4m) from which the kitchen can also be accessed as well as the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (3.4m x 3.4m).
• Family bathroom (3.4m x 1.9m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Second double bedroom (3.4m x 3.4m).
From the kitchen stairs lead up to the upper floor and the remaining accommodation:
• Stunning master bedroom (9.5m x 4.0m) with two ceiling fans, open fire, walk-in wardrobe and
• En suite bathroom (3.0m x 2.0m) which has a bath with a shower over and a separate shower.
Huge patio doors in the master bedroom open out onto the fabulous walled and tiled roof terrace (7.3m x 6.3m) from which there are breathtaking views of the varied landscape that surrounds the property.
The current owners offer bed and breakfast accommodation for which the layout of the villa is ideal as they live upstairs allowing their guests the freedom of the downstairs accommodation.
Living room: 4.9m x 4.3m
Kitchen: 5.4m x 4.9m
Dining room: 4.3m x 4.1m
Telephone: yes, with a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 28.7 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 88.3 miles
- Almería (International), 92.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.