3 bedroom detached villa for sale
Italy - Liguria, Imperia, Civezza
like this property?Call: 03339 397098
- Commercial surface 230 sqm; plot: 2.847 sqm
- Netto residential surface 116 sqm
- Bedrooms:3; Bathroom:3; Laundry r.; Gym
- Terrace, garden with 100 olive trees and kitchen garden
- irrigation system, lighting for the garden, surveillance system, air conditioning system
- Old stone square tower
- Bands with typical Ligurian stone walls
- easy to the village and 4 km from the sea
- Possibility to build a swimming pool and an annexe of 35 swm
- View: to the green, the village and the sea
On the crest of a hill, 225 meters above sea level, rises Civezza, a medieval village with typical Ligurian inland alleyways named "caruggi", the houses perched around the two surviving towers erected a time to defend the inhabitants from the raids by Saracen pirates.
The property nestled in the green Mediterranean scrub, between olive trees and plants that wrap around almost like a green mantle. It is located just 1,5 Km meters from the town center which is therefore easily reached either by car or by walking.
Civezza is a charming and attractive destination due to its proximity to the sea (only 4 kilometers) and to the longest coastal cycling path in Europe. It is a cozy town with amenities, shops, restaurants and bars. Its main events such as the August Full Moon ("pleniluio d'Agosto") and Circopaese Day attract many people and tourists.
Easy reachable the airports of Genoa and Nice, the Cote d'Azur, Imperia, Sanremo and Montecarlo (at only 70 Km).
This is an ideal property for those who love nature and tranquility.