3 bedroom villa for sale
Netherlands - Utrecht, Loenen
like this property?Call: 03339 397271
At the heart of the Vecht region, just minutes from downtown Breukelen, the A2 Utrecht / Amsterdam and Schiphol, but also the monument village Loenen and the pleasant water sports area Loosdrecht, lies this unique and romantic villa called "Rio Verde".
As unique as you're watching from the corner next to the comfort of the newly renovated villa, a view that will surprise you every time. Here you will find an oasis of calm, comfort and privacy!
A piece of history: "Rio Verde" is the original orangery of Buitenplaats Rupelmonde. With one row Buitenplaatsen Rupelmonde, Star Hill and OverHolland this piece Vecht river rich in history, splendor!
Entrance through a vestibule about going into a spacious and bright marble hallway with cloakroom and a large antique wardrobe, a spacious and beautiful bathroom with commode and wash-tub and fantastic views of the water garden, adjoining the stairwell.
Through the hallway you enter a classic men's room, currently used as an office, with a beautiful antique parquet floor, fireplace and an inspiring view over the Vecht and the water garden.
At the end of the hallway you reach the cozy living / kitchen with a tiled floor with underfloor heating, antique china cabinet and fireplace. Luxury kitchen v.v. a thick stone worktop, a great (very professional) large stove (Lacanche 'the experts need no explanation ... "The Piano for gastronomes"), a work island with sink and cupboard space. The kitchen is of course equipped with the necessary appliances.
Opposite the kitchen is the upstairs room which now serves as a laundry room with cabinets work. Underneath a stock / wine cellar on headroom (and dry!). At the end of the hallway to the back door leading to the garden and shed.
Through the marble hall you enter the spacious U-shaped living room with a high ceiling, large windows overlooking the Vecht on all sides, marble black / white checkered floor and French doors to the terrace at the 'Vecht' river.
The cozy living room is in all 4 seasons a pleasure to stay in. Especially in the cold winter days for the wonderful warmth of the fireplace, which is framed by a beautiful marble fireplace.
From the central hall brings a wide wooden staircase to the upper floor. Here you will find a spacious landing with entrance to the spacious master bedroom which provides you every day with a phenomenal view over the Vecht.
This spacious bedroom features a playful mezzanine which an accessible open cast iron spiral staircase and into a spacious attic brings where the boiler is located. Furthermore you will find in this bedroom walk-in closet and a luxurious bathroom (underfloor heating speed heat and a separate thermostat, shower, bath made of solid Corian, toilet and a double sink Corian, all of the brand Agape Italy and installed in 2007) .
The overflow is equipped with large closets and access to the 2nd and 3rd bedroom with rear storage space. One of the bedrooms has its own access to the 2nd (guest) bathroom is completely renovated in late 2010, equipped with a shower, a toilet and a sink. This bathroom is also accessible from the landing.
- In 2004 "Rio Verde" with attention to detail and above all love for history completely renovated, with a new thatched roof and adapted to the modern comfort.
- In 2007, in the master bedroom a brand new luxury bathroom situated.
- At the end of 2010, the second full bathroom vernieuwd.- Very practical and beautiful, old cellar consisting of two parts of which one serves as a wine cellar.
- The beautifully landscaped garden (2007) has a 11 meter long pier for the boat (with dock lighting and power point), various seating areas, old trees (a beautiful old redwood) and beautiful flowerbeds. Beside the house is a spacious garden / work shed. The whole plot is equipped with a new hard-wood timbering (made of Bilinga and Azobe including a raft of 7 m2) in 2007.
- The whole house is equipped with a sophisticated alarm system linked to a central station.
- Beautifully wrought iron gate, equipped with remote control / code and intercom function.
- The house is equipped with a water softening there for care that the water is soft and contains little or no calcium (good for example washing machine and coffee maker)
Contains approximately 1,200 m³. The living area is approximately 300 sqm, and the plot area is 2945 sqm, including private water garden with beautiful water lilies in the summer.
Overall: Worth a special Buitenplaats on perhaps one of the most beautiful locations on the river "Vecht".
- Schiphol (International), 13.4 miles
- Rotterdam (Domestic), 33 miles
- Eindhoven (International), 52.6 miles
- Maastricht (International), 93.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.