2 bedroom villa for sale
Turkey - Mugla, Bodrum, Turgutreis
like this property?Call: 03339 395934
This duplex villa offers a private garden and has some of the best views within the project. This is a home for someone looking to attain a pure life of luxury with on-site facilities for use that are simply out of this world amazing.
About the project and properties
In total, there are 63 residences found within this project. All properties enjoy a marvellous view out towards the sea, and you will find homes available ranging from 1+1, 2+1, or 3+1 apartments and villas for sale.
The project has been designed to mirror the facilities and quality of a 5-star hotel, and as such, has access to amazing on-site features for residents including room service, housekeeping, shopping pools, private beach access, and much more! You will find absolutely everything you need within the project, leaving you with hardly any excuse for actually leaving the grounds of the complex.
The properties are completely furnished and ready to be moved in immediately. Features of the property includes: Car door entry system, Siemens fully installed white goods, LG air-conditioners in all rooms, Samsung LCD TVs, Vanucci first class kitchens, Jacuzzi and modern showers, And much more.
Outside, the villa has a private garden with tremendous views out towards the sea, and lots of space for children to play and enjoy the sunny settings. A large covered terrace gives you room to chill out and could easily be used for alfresco dining outside with the family.
Facilities for residents include
- Security 24 hours per day
- Concierge services
- Housekeeping provided
- Room service
- Wellness Spa and hairdresser
- Business area with free Internet
- Cinema/Movie theatre on-site
- Kids club and baby sitting
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services
- VIP transportation with extended trips available
- 7 separate pools including indoor, waterfall, and children’s pool
- Private beach with 300 metre long coast
- Beachside food service offering world class cuisine
There is an agreement in place whereby home owners can rent their properties as suite hotel rooms, with 75% of the total revenue being delivered to the home owner, with the remaining 25% taking care of all running costs, cleaning, and other services for renting.
It is estimated that anyone who takes advantage of this rental agreement could see the purchase price of the home repaid within 10 -12 years, making this a fantastic investment for someone looking for high-end rental income.
- Bodrum-Milas (INTERNATIONAL), 26.8 miles
- Dalaman (INTERNATIONAL), 86.9 miles
- Adnan Menderes (INTERNATIONAL), 93.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.