1 bedroom apartment for sale
like this property?Call: 03339 397417
- High quality interiors including oak parquet flooring; Italian ceramic tiles; Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware; Hans Grohe taps & showers
- Climate control in each room with air-conditioning and underfloor heating
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows & doors with fitted shutters opening on to large balconies
- Large pool with infinity edge, plus children's pool
- Spa with Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and massage rooms
- Café and restaurant with inside and terrace seating
- Beautiful landscaped gardens with automatic irrigation system
- Allocated parking space
- Sunbathing terrace with loungers and umbrellas
- Onsite reception and caretaker
High category residential complex, with incredible sea view, featuring luxury apartments, hilltop infinity-edge pool, restaurant and wellness centre.
1 bedroom apartment from €110,000 EUR
2 bedroom apartment from €174,000 EUR
The complex is an exclusive gated-community in the picturesque seaside village of Morinj. The beautifully designed buildings combine elegant Mediterranean architecture with the highest quality natural materials, creating a wonderful setting that blends perfectly into the magical green hillsides.
Leave your Residence and stroll through beautifully landscaped gardens to the large infinity-edge pool. As you cool down in the pool, admire the stunning views over the bay to Perast and the islands.
As a reward for your efforts, treat yourself to a relaxing massage in the Clubhouse spa or an invigorating sauna. Round off the day with an alfresco dinner at the wonderful Clubhouse café and restaurant.
• High quality interiors including oak parquet flooring; Italian ceramic tiles; Villeroy & Boch
sanitary ware; Hans Grohe taps & showers
• Climate control in each room with air-conditioning and underfloor heating
• Floor-to-ceiling glass windows & doors with fitted shutters opening on to large balconies
• Large pool with infinity edge, plus children's pool
• Spa with Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and massage rooms
• Café and restaurant with inside and terrace seating
• Beautiful landscaped gardens with automatic irrigation system
• Allocated parking space
• Sunbathing terrace with loungers and umbrellas
• Onsite reception and caretaker
One of the most enchanting places on the picturesque Bay of Kotor is Morinj. The village nestles between the deep green hills, embroidered with exotic flowers and lush Mediterranean greenery, and the turquoise sea. The water is particularly clear around Morinj thanks to the numerous springs that rise around the village, giving the area its alternative name, 'Little Venice'.
Morinj is also the location for the most famous restaurant in the Bay of Kotor, Catovici Mlini, a wonderfully restored old mill set in the water meadows of Morinj. This and the other ancient houses that dot the seafront evoke the centuries-old spirit of the bay. Several beaches and a small marina complete the local amenities.
Morinj is minutes away from the historic village of Perast, littered with the palaces of 17th century Venetian merchants, each vying for the best view over to the beautiful island monastery of St George. The luxurious marina complex of Porto Montenegro is also nearby.