2 bedroom apartment for sale
Turkey - Yalikavak, Bodrum, Mugla
like this property?Call: 03339 395650
- Apartment for sale in Bodrum, Yalikavak Prime Location
- 2 en-suite bedrooms, separate WC/cloakroom
- Spacious open plan living accommodation
- Fully fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces and breakfast bar
- Ground floor garden apartment with large terrace facing gardens and pool
- Large swimming pool with child's pool
- 1 of only 8 apartments, never crowded pool area
- Literally a short walk to Yalikavak centre, Marina and beaches
- Close to public transport and 15 mins drive to Bodrum
- Perfect holiday home, year round living home and good rental potential
Literally a short walk and easy access to all Yalikavak has to offer, amenities, marina, public transport, beaches, cafes, supermarkets, restaurants, and Bodrum town a 15 minute drive over the hill.
Inside the apartment is open plan and sold fully furnished. It has 2 double bedrooms both with en-suite bathrooms and a lounge, dining and kitchen area.
Outside, the private terrace leads to the well landscaped mature lawned gardens and shaped pool, with separate children's area. This apartment has built in BBQ on its terrace.
Spacious open plan living accommodation
Lounge, dining area and kitchen
Granite work surfaces in kichen with breakfast bar
Access to terrace, gardens and pool from lounge area
2 double bedrooms both with en-suite bathrooms
1 of only 8 apartments in total
Large private terrace the width of the property with dining and seating area overlooking the gardens
Large shared pool and child's pool. Never overcrowded due to the small number of apartments
Mature private gardens providing sun and shade
Private gated small development with caretaker
Roof terrace shared with first floor apartment
A prime location, so close to Yalikavak's Marina and town centre
2 en-suite bedrooms
Private and non-crowded environment
Good rental potential and investment due to location
- Bodrum-Milas (International), 33.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.