1 bedroom apartment for sale
Montenegro - Herceg-Novi
- Sea Views
- Air-conditioning and underfloor heating
- Fitted Kitchen
- Allocated parking space
Acacia Hills is an exclusive apartment complex with eye-catching architecture and stunning sea views over the Bay of Kotor towards Tivat and Porto Montenegro. There is a large infinity-edge pool, beautiful landscaped gardens and an onsite caretaker - perfect for holiday rentals.
Located in the picturesque seaside village of Djenovici, just a few hundred metres from the sea, the apartment is well located for visiting Tivat, Kotor and Herceg Novi.
• One bedroom, one bathroom apartment on first floor with sea views and open-plan kitchen / living room
• Floor-to-ceiling glass windows & doors with fitted shutters opening on to large balconies
• High quality interiors including oak parquet flooring and Italian ceramic tiles
• Air-conditioning and underfloor heating
• Fitted kitchen including appliances; fitted blinds
• Large pool with infinity edge, plus children's pool
• Beautiful landscaped gardens with automatic irrigation system
• Allocated parking space
• Sunbathing terrace with loungers and umbrellas
• Onsite reception and caretaker.
About the complex
Imagine opening the sliding doors of your new apartment onto its large balcony, above a picturesque view of small sailing boats bobbing on the crystal clear waters of the pristine bay. In the distance, a stunning view of the unspoiled wilderness of Lustica Peninsula competes for your attention with the soaring peak of Mount Lovcen.
Acacia Hill is an exclusive development of 33 modern one and two-bedroom apartments, only a short distance from the shore on Montenegro's tranquil Bay of Kotor. Finished to the highest standards, it combines quality materials with eye-catching architecture in a beautiful landscaped setting. A raised terrace with a large infinity-edge swimming pool surrounded by beautiful gardens is the focal point for the development's four buildings.
The project is located in the small village of Djenovici near the lively town of Herceg Novi, close to the entrance of the Bay.
The small traditional fishing village of Djenovici is located between the historic towns of Herceg Novi (6km) and Kotor (35km) in Montenegro.
It is famous for its annual Mimosa flower festival in February and attracts holiday makers who admire the magnolia gardens bordering the promenade. Later in the year flowering and fruiting olive and fig trees, wild pomegranate, oranges and lemon trees turn the air sweet and aromatic.
Opposite Djenovici, on the other side of the Bay, is the unspoiled peninsula of Lustica. Once home to pirates and smugglers, today Lustica is pristine Mediterranean countryside, its coastline dotted with untouched bays and coves.
Djenovici is easily accessible, lying close to the main road route between Herceg Novi and Kotor and only 15km from Tivat airport in Montenegro and 30km from Dubrovnik airport in Croatia. Both airports offer direct flights between Montenegro and many countries including the UK and Russia.
- Tivat (International), 14.4 miles
- Podgorica (International), 61.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.