11 bedroom detached house for sale
Germany - Rhineland-Palatinate, Sohren
like this property?Call: 03339 395505
- Floor area: 488 m²
- Plot size: 1.786 m²
- Oil central heating
- Mostly new triple-glazed windows
- Large apartments becoming vacant
- Safe rental income for investors
- Several garages and workshops
- Gym and solarium
- Close to all amenities
- Easy access Frankfurt-Hahn airport
Beautiful owners' apartments combined with safe rental income.
Integrated double garage with new, insulated, automatic doors, shower and wc, gym, solarium, heating room, oil store, utility room, store room.
- 144 m² apartment (currently owner-occupied): generous hallway with chimney for stove or fireplace, 55 m² lounge-dining room with stucco ceilings and balcony, dining kitchen with larder, 2 bedrooms, bathroom with tub and shower, cloak room.
- 110 m² rented apartment with separate entrance: hallway, open-plan living-dining room with fitted kitchen, bathroom with tub and shower, 3 bedrooms.
- 144 m² apartment (currently owner-occupied): generous hallway with chimney for wood burner or fireplace, kitchen with larder, dining room, large lounge with fireplace and balcony, 3 bedrooms, bathroom with tub and shower.
- 90 m² rented apartment: hallway, open-plan lounge-dining room with fitted kitchen, bathroom with tub and shower, 2 bedrooms.
Store rooms, heated and suitable for conversion.
Oil central-heating from 2005, several chimney connections for wood burners or fireplaces, triple-glazed uPVC windows, solarium and gym, ceiling height 2,75 m, beautiful stucco ceilings in ground floor apartment, flooring: tiles, laminate PVC and carpet.
Easy-maintenance garden with barbecue area, 2 balconies over the whole gable width, yard, integrated double garage with new, insulated shutters, outbuilding with 4 garages, workshop with 2-post ramp, store room, wc and further work rooms on the top floor.
The well-kept property with 4 apartments was built in stages: the first floor and loft were built in 1980 on top of the already existing building from 1968, the 2 rental flats were added/converted in 1987 and 89. All flats were continually modernised and renovated and are in excellent condition. The stairwell and the owner-occupied ground floor apartment are also well-kept, but still have tiles and bathroom from the 60s, so that cosmetic renovations might be wanted there. Especially beautiful is the 55 m² lounge-dining room in the ground floor apartment with it's ornate stucco ceilings, where large families can gather and celebrate. The 2 large apartments are occupied by the owner's family, they will become vacant and are available for the new owners. They would, however, also rent out well, since there is a large demand for rental property due to the proximity to Sohren and Frankfurt-Hahn airport. The 2 smaller apartments are currently let to long-term tenants. The property is also interesting for trades people or small businesses, since there is a large workshop with 2-post ramp and several storage and work rooms. There is also additional garage space for several cars in the outbuildings. This can also be rented out, if the new owners don't want to use it themselves.
The well-kept property is located at the edge of Baerenbach, a small Hunsrueck village near Sohren and Frankfurt-Hahn airport. There is no considerable flight noise, though, since it is not in the flight path. Sohren is a small town only 1,5 km from Baerenbach. It offers an excellent infrastructure with shops, kindergarten, all schools, swimmingpool, doctors, hotels, restaurants and local clubs. There is also access to the dual carriageway B 50, which connects the area with motorways to major cities like Wiesbaden, Frankfurt, Trier and Luxembourg. Frankfurt-Hahn airport is only a few minutes by car, from here there are budget flights to all parts of Europe, so the location in the heart of Europe is ideal for getting around.
For more details about our selection of properties and our unique property purchasing and relocation service please visit our website www.german-properties.de
The sizes and measurements are approximate figures and based on data supplied by the owner, there is no guarantee for the correctness of the information. The purchase price is subject to buyer's commission, which is 3,57 % (incl. VAT), it includes our full Purchasing and Relocation Service (Carefree Package) for one year.
- Saarbrücken (Ensheim) (International), 80.6 miles
- Frankfurt am Main (International), 91.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.