5 bedroom detached villa for sale
Italy - Gorizia, Gorizia, Friuli-Venezia Giulia
like this property?Call: 03339 391937
- VILLA OF 580 SQM SET IN 1900 SQM GARDEN
- ANNEXE OF 83 SQM
- GARAGE FOR 5 VEHICLES
- FURNISHED INCLUDING MURANO CHANDELIERS
- HARDWOOD FLOORS
- ART NOUVEAU DECOR
We offer for sale this extraordinary period villa. It is situated over several floors and is set within a sizeable garden of approximately 1900 sqm featuring elegantly tall trees. The villa is located within walking distance from the historical centre of the village of Gradisca d'Isonzo which was founded by the Venetians in 1479. The massive old city walls still stand strong in the centre of the village. On the third Sunday of each month there is a large antiques market in the beautiful city gardens and a traditional market weekly on Tuesdays and Saturdays. There is an historic castle and a theatre as well as many other facilities such as clothing stores, banks, a pharmacy, Cafe's to name but a few. Gradisca d'Isonzo is also near enough to Trieste or Gorizia in order to attend performances during the main Opera season.
The village is well suited for those who love being in the countryside and yet near all necessary amenities as well as many historical and cultural places of interest. The village is located in the Province of Gorizia in the region of Friuli-Venezia Giulia, an area well known for its excellent wines and close proximity to both sea and mountain.
The village is included in the "List of the most beautiful villages of Italy". Approximately 200 of the most beautiful villages and small towns across Italy have been listed by the Borgh Italia association, in an effort to help preserve them, to highlight the range and diversity of Italian rural and historical culture and tradition, and to help preserve their unique environments that each of these Italian villages and towns has to offer.
The villa is located over 2 floors as well as a loft and a basement and is characterised by its quiet location within a short walking distance to the village centre. It offers a bright interior due to its many windows and favourable orientation to the sun.
All the interior floors are hardwood with the exception of the kitchen and bathrooms and a beautiful and elegant curved staircase grandly indicates the access to the first and second floors.
The villa is sold fully furnished and includes period furniture as well as bespoke furniture made by skilled craftsmen. It boasts Murano chandeliers, paintings and a beautifully restored and maintained Art Nouveau interior.
The interior is fitted with air conditioning and central heating for all the reception and living rooms, bedrooms and outbuildings whilst also boasting glass encased fireplace between the living room and the dining room.
The villa has a fitted alarm.
Area served by good internet network.
GROUND FLOOR (+-122.50 SQM)
- Entrance via double doors
- Wide and spacious entrance hall
- 2 Large sitting rooms
- Dining room
- Kitchen with access to garden
- Shoe closet
- Access to first floor via curved staircase
FIRST FLOOR (+-110 SQM)
- 3 Spacious Bedrooms each with en-suite bathrooms and walk in wardrobes. Bedroom 1 boasting a magnificent bathroom of +-14 sqm.
- Storage closet
- Wide landing
- Access to second floor
SECOND FLOOR (+-104.50 SQM - RESTRICTED HEADSPACE IN EAVES)
- 2 Spacious Bedrooms. Bedroom 4 a spectacular +-34 sqm in size. Bedroom 5 used as gym.
- Shared bathroom.
- Attic space of approximately 40 sqm.
ANNEXE (+-83.50 SQM)
The annexe would allow for a separate accommodation if floor space is reconfigured (Subject to planning permission).
- Fitted kitchen with gas stove and sink
- Traditional fireplace
BASEMENT (+-166 SQM)
- Wine cellar
- Safe room with security door
- Large garage which could accommodate 5 vehicles. The garage has direct access, via a staircase, to the ground floor.
GARDEN/PLOT (+-1900 SQM)
- Planted with tall trees and some areas laid to lawn with shrubs
- Gated and fenced garden
- Irrigation system fed by water from a well
OWNERSHIP DETAILS/CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS
The property is owned by a private individual and therefore the sale is subject to property registration tax, calculated on the land value at 10% if purchased as a second home, or 4% if the purchase of the property is the main residence.
VON URBAN is celebrating its 5th year as agents in the international property market. Our comprehensive service includes, amongst others, a bespoke property portfolio catered to meet all your property requirements.
BESPOKE VIEWING TRIPS
* Collection and return to and from your hotel to property location/s for viewing, if required
* Assistance in selecting suitable bed and breakfast accommodation, if required
* Accompanied viewings with an English speaking agent, if required
* Referral to reputed solicitors, architects, notaries, currency solutions and mortgage consultants, if required
* An architect can be on site during the viewing in order to assist with any question regarding refurbishment and renovation of the property
PLACES OF INTEREST NEARBY
Trieste Airport - 13.6 kms via A4/E70 route travel time 19 mins (Toll Road)
Trieste City - 49 kms via A4/E70 (Toll Road)
Castello di Spessa Golf Course - 8 kms
Grado Sea resorts (Island of the Sun) - 30 kms
Grado Golf Course - 30 kms
Zoncolan Ski resorts - 114 kms
Venice - 120 kms
Slovenian Border - 22 kms
Croatian Border - 55 kms
Austria - 140 kms
For many more reasons that make Friuli-Venezia Giulia so spectacular, try the local tourism website:
For further details regarding the buying process in Italy, please contact us at:
Mobile: +44 (0) 7798518211
- Trieste-Ronchi dei Legionari (International), 10.8 miles
- Marco Polo (International), 68.5 miles
- Treviso (International), 70.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.