2 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Archez
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 72 m˛ approx (constructed)
- Roof terrace with lovely views
- Mains water and electricity connected
- Central location
- Modern and clean house
- EPC: application pending
Beautifully renovated 2 bedroom 2 bathroom village house in a superb location in Archez. This modern, rustic style house is a stone’s throw from the main village square with parking very close by. Fantastic views from the roof terrace and spacious living accommodation make this an ideal holiday home or rental property.
• Wonderful central location just off the main village square
• Great modern living accommodation with attractive rustic features
• Fabulous views from the good sized roof terrace
• Beautifully renovated and ready for immediate use
This delightful village house is located within easy walking distance of all amenities in Archez and it is possible to drive to the property and to park close by.
The accommodation is arranged over three levels.
The main entrance is into the stair well and then onto a spacious living/dining area. The style of the beautiful, wooden front door is replicated in the bedrooms and light coloured floor tiles throughout the house give the property a lovely light and airy feel to it.
At one end of the living/dining area is the superb fully fitted, fully tiled open plan kitchen. This rustic style kitchen has gorgeous dark wood units, brickwork features and granite worktops.
Stairs lead to the first floor and a double bedroom (3.1m x 2.8m). This bedroom has a lovely alcove with a stone shelf or seat, a walk-in cupboard and a fully tiled en suite shower room (2.2m x 1.2m).
Tiled stairs lead to the second floor and another double bedroom (3.1m x 2.4m) with a walk-in cupboard and a fully tiled en suite shower room (2.2m x 1.2m).
Further stairs lead up to the magnificent roof terrace from which the tremendous views of the village, mountains and surrounding countryside can be fully appreciated.
Living room: 7.5m x 3.2m
Kitchen: 3.6m x 2.3m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 49.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.