4 bedroom detached house for sale
Ireland - 2 Galvoher, Ballylooby, Cahir, Co Tipperary
like this property?Call: 03339 390432
Imaginatively and tastefully presented by its current owners, this exceptionally well proportioned home is presented to the highest of specifications - combining the best of contemporary design with high quality finishes, resulting in the creation of a truly spectacular light filled home which provides tremendous versatility to adapt to a family's every changing needs.
The accommodation is beautifully presented, upon entering the property you are greeted by a bright airy hallway with a large storage area. There is a beautifully presented living room to the left of the hall and to the right is a sitting room with built in study desk and book shelves. This entrance hall also leads to a magnificent kitchen / dining room which provide access to the rear garden. Set off the dining area is a large sunroom overlooking the landscaped gardens and patio area. There is also a utility room with a w.c. which provides plenty of extra storage and access to the rear. Rising to the first floor, you are welcomed by a bright landing area which provides lots of natural light into the centre of the property, there are four generous sized double bedrooms one of which are en suite with a walk in wardrobe shelved and railed, the other 3 bedrooms have built in wardrobes, On this level also is a large family bathroom.
The property is entered through a tarmac driveway with manicured lawns on both sides with generous off-street car-parking and perimeter planter beds a pedestrian side access leads to a large rear garden. The garden is mainly in lawn with raised patio area to the rear area, raised flower beds and a sunny patio area.
Located within a small development of 6 only homes and a short stroll of Ballylooby Village and within easy reach of Cahir, Clonmel and Cashel.
Viewing is essential
Special Features & Services
• State of the art security system including external cameras lighting and broadband connectivity.
• Bespoke fitted kitchen with marble worktop and integrated appliances including Neff cooker & hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and large capacity upright freezer.
• Marble fireplaces in two reception rooms.
• Landscaped garden with two separate patio areas and steel shed.
• Oil fired central heating.
• Includes curtains, carpets, light fittings and some furniture.
- Waterford (International), 60.2 miles
- Cork (International), 68.9 miles
- Shannon (International), 78.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.