3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Benajarafe
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 1,709.50 m˛ approx
- Living space: 131.52 m˛ approx (constructed)
- Pool: 7m x 3m
- Garage: 32.55 m˛
- Walled courtyard terrace: 8.0m x 5.0m
- Kitchen + utility room with pantry
- Potential self contained guest accommodation
- Water and electricity connected
- Just 35 mins to Malaga airport
- EPC: Application pending
Fabulous beautifully presented villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms located in a quiet cul de sac above the coastal village of Benajarafe. This superb property has easy access, spacious well laid out living accommodation, kitchen and utility room, large garage, secluded pool area, gardens, fantastic walled courtyard terrace and stunning countryside, mountain, sea and coastal views.
• Superb spacious living accommodation with a great layout
• Plenty of outside space including terraces, walled courtyard, pool and garden areas
• Garage easily converted into self contained guest accommodation
• Easy access to the beach and all local amenities with on-street parking available
• Just 35 minutes drive to Malaga airport
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
This beautiful south west facing property is situated in a cul de sac with no through traffic in a quiet residential development within easy reach of the village and beach at Benajarafe. On-street parking is available right outside the gated entrance to the villa.
The concrete driveway leads up to the concrete parking area and garage (6.5m x 4.8m) with adjoining storage room (4.1m x 1.3m). The garage and storage room could easily be converted to provide separate self contained guest accommodation if desired.
The villa is entirely walled and fenced and offers a high degree of privacy being not overlooked.
The attractive pool area to the front of the villa has a large sun terrace with retractable sun blind, outside shower and garden area to one side.
The breathtaking open far reaching views from the property are of the mountains and countryside and the Mediterranean Sea and its coastline. The sea and coastal views extend as far as Africa and Gibraltar.
To the rear of the villa the magnificent and completely private walled courtyard terrace (8.0m x 5.0m) has natural stone permanent seating and raised beds full of colourful planting. This is a great space for dining and entertaining which can be accessed from the living room, utility room and garage.
Another garden area can be found to one side of the villa where there is also a useful storage room (2.9m x 1.5m).
The main entrance to this Danish built villa is via a covered porch and into an entrance hall (2.5m x 2.1m) with adjacent cloakroom/wc (1.4m x 1.2m).
From here there is access into the dining room which benefits from air conditioning.
Next to the dining room, the living room has a log burning stove and doors opening out to the sun terrace to the front of the villa and the walled courtyard terrace at the rear of the property.
Accessed from the living room, the fabulous well equipped fully fitted kitchen has attractive white coloured wooden units and contrasting granite work surfaces and right next door, there is a super utility room of matching design (2.6m x 2.5m).
The utility room also has a pantry/storage room (1.3m x 1.2m) and a door opening out to the courtyard terrace.
From the living room there is access to a hallway (2.8m x 1.5m) which leads to the remaining accommodation:
• Master bedroom (3.6m x 3.5m) with internal passageway (2.2m x 1.5m) lined with fitted wardrobes, door opening out to the pool area and an
• En suite shower room (2.0m x 1.9m).
• Second double bedroom (4.0m x 3.0m) with fitted wardrobes.
• Family bathroom (2.8m x 2.2m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Third double bedroom (3.2m x 2.9m) with fitted wardrobes and 2 flat panel radiators.
Bathrooms: 2 + cloakroom/wc
Living room: 3.8m x 3.1m
Kitchen: 3.9m x 2.3m + utility room: 2.6m x 2.5m
Dining room: 4.0m x 3.5m
Telephone: yes, with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 27.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.