2 bedroom town house for sale
Spain - Murcia, La Manga Club
like this property?Call: 03339 396989
- 2 Bedroom
- Superb Views
- Communal Swimming Pool
- Marble Floors Throughout
• Reinforced concrete foundations, pillars, beams and supports
• Air chamber and fibreglass insulation and sound-proofing
• Marble floors throughout with under-floor heating in bathrooms and kitchens
• Hot and cold water throughout via lagged, copper pipes
• Windows and doors in wood-effect PVC with security locks
• Vanity units in bathrooms topped by marble surfaces and inset basins, high quality chrome mixer taps
• Fully fitted, lined wardrobes in bedrooms
• Coving throughout
• Cabling for television and telephone throughout
• Two large swimming pools for exclusive use of townhouse residents
• Parking included
Whether you are after a sound investment, a holiday home to use on occasions and rent out in the meantime, or a property to live in all year round - possibly your retirement home - Las Atalayas at La Manga Club is for you.
La Manga Club
Ranked among Europe's most prestigious golf, holiday and retirement destinations, La Manga Club is internationally renowned for its 3 championship golf courses, its ample, top-notch sport and leisure facilities and its buzzing community life.
Founded in the seventies, La Manga Club is one the very few golf resorts with year-round community life and town-like infrastructure, featuring all sorts of establishments to cater for your everyday needs, ranging from numerous food and drink outlets to various banks, pharmacy, medical centre, post office, supermarkets and shops, gyms, spa and 4* and 5* hotels.
Sports facilities include golf, tennis, paddle tennis, squash, bowls, climbing, football centre -winter home to the Norwegian League-, horse riding, biking, hill walking and water sports, to name just a few. Gated community with 24/7 patrolling security, vehicle entry control and CCTV surveillance. 1 hour's drive from Alicante airport, 30 mins from Murcia-San Javier.
- Murcia-San Javier (International), 17.6 miles
- Alicante (International), 74.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.