- Suitable for luxury Bed and Breakfast or separate family accommodation
- On the edge of an historic village with amenities
- High quality renovation with many original features
- 1.5 ha of pasture, paddocks and outline permission for stables - ideal for equestrian use
- Energy efficient with a high level of insulation
- Superb stone built country property with exceptional living space
This stunning former barn has been renovated with great taste to preserve its original character. The accommodation currently offers 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms all on one level with a separate entrance providing the flexibility to be used as accommodation for paying guests or separate quarters for family or friends..The grand central salon lies at the heart of the property and really does have the wow factor! It supplies 110m2 of living space with exposed stone walls, impressive double height beamed ceiling, parquet flooring and statement central wood burning stove. At one end, two oak staircases lead to a large mezzanine area (31 m2) which overlooks the salon whilst beneath this is a formal dining area with views of the garden. The feature floor at the centre of the large (45m2) fully -fitted kitchen has been carefully re-laid to incorporate stones from the original barn which surround the large island unit. This dual aspect room leads, on the south side to a 55m2 covered seating terrace which overlooks the garden with its sun terraces, pasture, paddocks and plunge pool.Located only 30 minutes away from the popular historic theme park of Puy du Fou and around an hour's drive from the coast, this property is ideally positioned to attract holiday makers. The town of La Châtaigneraie, which has all amenities, is only 10 km away..